im 37 weeks, im 4 cm dialated and the dr said im thinned out but not fully,that shes ready shes right there i just need to thin a weee bit more for her to come on out, for me to do some walking and use evening primrose oil capsules inserted vag...you get it.lol and this does work cause iv been doing that for 2 weeks now...
but im wondering what else can be done to thin it out more.....
iv googled and most of everything i find says "semen"... yeah not going to happen Considering i am a Lesbian. LOL :D
You've been doing this since 35 weeks? :?
NOTHING. Leave the kid alone and let her come on her own, don't force her out before she's ready.
If she was ready she'd be here.
Nothing. stay pregnant as long as your baby needs you to. 37 weeks does not gaurantee a healthy baby.
Quoting Rebecca Baynard:" im 37 weeks, im 4 cm dialated and the dr said im thinned out but not fully,that shes ready shes right ... [snip!] ... more..... iv googled and most of everything i find says "semen"... yeah not going to happen Considering i am a Lesbian. LOL :D"
How about waiting? Time can help thin out the cervix more. Leave your baby alone. Unless the doctor recommends otherwise, I would wait it out like everybody else had to do.
Wait. You aren't even due yet.
Give it time to happen on its own.
The doctor said shes ready? Um, no, if she was ready she would be here, doctors can be wrong too
Whyyyyyy are you in such a rush?? You signed up for 40+ weeks.
I was walking around 4cm for almost 4 weeks. I honestly do not think anything is going to help, it'll just happen as it's supposed to naturally progress.
I was 4cm dilated 75 effaced and -1 station at 37 weeks and 3 days. I had my son 2 days later. I was in labor, but not active labor. They ended up inducing me only b/c they could find, but one little pocket of fluid around him. Just let little one stay in there. You never know if your baby is ready. I was lucky that my son was ready and I believe that was partly due to the steriod shots I got b/c he had been trying to come since he was 25 weeks
yes, DR said you can start a few weeks before on helping your cervix soften,i was 2 cm at 35wks 3 cm at 36 and now im at 4 cm... last week i was 75% effaced and now im about 90%
shes fully developed...
2nd baby, i had my son at 36 weeks,but he was induced. they would induce me now with her but i was Positive for the "strep B" and they cant.