2 stillbirths 1 premature birth and now 20weeks Celina Verona Due November 15 (girl); 33 kids; Ireland 68 posts
27th Jun '12

hi im 20 weeks gone now all is well so far thank god.ive had 2 stillbirths 1 at 26weeks and 1 at 38weeks and my daughter was born 4weeks early.i have a visit on the 18th of july and i was wondering if i should bring up the subject of being induced abit early seems of my history my gp thinks it worth a mention.what do u ladies think????

Squeaky McGee [7 wks] Due May 7; 2 kids; 3 angel babies; Indiana 65195 posts
27th Jun '12

Wow, I'm incredibly sorry for your losses. How early are you wanting to be induced? I can understand your concern, but I don't know if early induction is the answer. Do your doctors know what caused your previous losses?

.nnnb British Columbia 18155 posts
27th Jun '12
Quoting Squeaky McGee:" Wow, I'm incredibly sorry for your losses. How early are you wanting to be induced? I can understand ... [snip!] ... your concern, but I don't know if early induction is the answer. Do your doctors know what caused your previous losses?"

:!:

:MissinMiAngel: TTC since Nov 2009; 16 kids; 377 posts
27th Jun '12

It wouldnt hurt to ask if you are really concerned. What has your doctor said? && im sorry about your losses.

Celina Verona Due November 15 (girl); 33 kids; Ireland 68 posts
27th Jun '12

thank u.well my gp is saying that 2/3 weeks early would be safer for me and my baby.its 2 different reasons as to why they happened but both to do with the placenta ropture and hemeraging when i get to the end

Nichole Warner Due December 6; 5 kids; 2 angel babies; Torrington, Connecticut 1644 posts
27th Jun '12
Quoting Squeaky McGee:" Wow, I'm incredibly sorry for your losses. How early are you wanting to be induced? I can understand ... [snip!] ... your concern, but I don't know if early induction is the answer. Do your doctors know what caused your previous losses?"

I am sorry for your losses, I know it puts a lot of extra concern on you but I would talk to your doctor about your concerns. I agree that induction may possibly not be the answer. Not that it's not the answer either just I think it depends on the situation. I know a couple who lost there little boy Avery, as he was born sleeping, at full term. Due to the trauma to Mom they are doing a C-Section because she can't bare the thought of laboring again with the same result. Now it is likely she will have a healthy baby either way but thats what her and her Doctor decided.

Mummy :) 1 child; 1 angel baby; United Kingdom 997 posts
27th Jun '12

Firstly I am so sorry about your losses.

Talk to your gp about your concerns and see what he/she has to say about it, only they can really tell what the best option for you would be.

I hope you have a safe pregnancy and delivery.

sheena hatch Due February 22 (girl); 1 child; United Kingdom 516 posts
27th Jun '12

Omg, am so sorry you went through all that! I wish you all the best. you will soon have your precious baby in your arms. I would defo talk to doc about being induced early, wouldnt they be considering that anyway due to your past? Xx

Celina Verona Due November 15 (girl); 33 kids; Ireland 68 posts
27th Jun '12
Quoting sheena hatch:" Omg, am so sorry you went through all that! I wish you all the best. you will soon have your precious ... [snip!] ... in your arms. I would defo talk to doc about being induced early, wouldnt they be considering that anyway due to your past? Xx"

thank u my gp said the hospital may still bring it up as its still early days maybe they are waiting.i think i will just talk to the hospital about it and c from there i sappose