$10 off diapers + free shipping :) Ecstasy 18 kids; Cuba 7748 posts
8th Jul '12

I don't know if this is cheap or expensive compared to what are in stores near you (in the USA)

Im in Australia so don't know how things are priced there.

I thought it was a pretty awesome deal either way so wanted to share the link just incase it was of value to someone.

$10 off a case of diapers for new members + free shipping on orders over $49.

Happy shopping mamas :)

http://www.diapers.com/?hp=pregnancy&cm_mmc=babycenter-_-site-_-banner-_-2012-05_new_offer_update_300x130

Roo & Sophie's mama 2 kids; Denton, Texas 9318 posts
8th Jul '12

I love diapers.com :)

Ecstasy 18 kids; Cuba 7748 posts
8th Jul '12
Quoting Roo & Sophie's mama:" I love diapers.com :)"

Yeah its a pretty awesome website!! :)

I love browsing the internet haha!

It sucks that most places charge a fortune for international shipping though... either that or they don't ship internationally at all LOL!

We don't have very exciting stuff here in Australia unfortunately.

The Master 2 kids; Perth, Australia 19989 posts
8th Jul '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting ♥ Flame'n Nuisance :</b>" Yeah its a pretty awesome website!! :) I love browsing the internet haha! It sucks that most places ... [snip!] ... either that or they don't ship internationally at all LOL! We don't have very exciting stuff here in Australia unfortunately."</blockquote>

Are you planning to CD?

Ecstasy 18 kids; Cuba 7748 posts
8th Jul '12
Quoting The Master:" <blockquote><b>Quoting ♥ Flame'n Nuisance :</b>" Yeah its a pretty awesome website!! ... [snip!] ... at all LOL! We don't have very exciting stuff here in Australia unfortunately."</blockquote> Are you planning to CD?"

Not this time around :(

I really wanted to but DH & I decided to use sposies this time.

Im in love with 'squishy butt' diapers (made by a SAHM in USA).. the price to ship etc is quite expensive though & outlay costs would be a fortune.

After buying a few of hers i couldn't go back to china cheapies :oops:, her quality/elastics etc are amazing.

LO outgrew all of his OSFM and we needed to get custom made XL made.. i sold all of his cloth and went back to sposies.. hes almost in junior size!!

Im trying to keep him in walker just a tiny bit longer haha!