9.5 months PP Madison Rae's Mama 1 child; Hackettstown, New Jersey 603 posts
24th Jul '12

I have never worked out a day in my life. (pretty Pathetic) I was actually 13 lbs lighter about 2-6 months after having DD and I was jumping for joy!! Now I'm back to where I was before I had her and im pretty bummed. Anyways, my concern is... I was just doing crunches today only 20 of them and my stomach got so hard kinda like a charlie horse, it hurt so bad. does anyone know why this happens? I'm afraid to ever do crunches again!! haha :? And I actually just got myself motivated to get in awesome shape!

✰ Mrs. B ✰ 2 kids; Texas 2640 posts
24th Jul '12

Probably just cramps if you haven't worked out in awhile. Give it a few days and try again. If it hurt during, you might have been doing it wrong & pulled something...if it hurt after, that's normal.

Madison Rae's Mama 1 child; Hackettstown, New Jersey 603 posts
24th Jul '12
Quoting ✰ Mrs. B ✰:" Probably just cramps if you haven't worked out in awhile. Give it a few days and try again. If it hurt during, you might have been doing it wrong & pulled something...if it hurt after, that's normal."

As soon as i stop it happens. It feels exactly like a charlie horse. My stomach tightens so hard!!