7 months ago BabyToutou 17 kids; Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec 12 posts
25th Jul '12

I was about 8 weeks and I wanted to keep a photo of the ultrasound and they didn't let me because I was going to kill it. Anyways I feel bad about it but I had no choice to kill it, Sam and I weren't ready to have a baby. I didnt want to but I had no choice.

I am not sure what to feel about this so I just push it aside and try not to think about it but not sure how to get over it you know? I keep wondering what my baby would have been like

Mason's Momma ♥ 1 child; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 92 posts
25th Jul '12

the way you say kill it makes me cringe

Belinda * 2 kids; 470 posts
25th Jul '12

well, i don't like the fact that you say you were "going to kill it"..
thats just horrible.

25th Jul '12
Quoting Mason's Momma ♥:" the way you say kill it makes me cringe"

:!:

let it be California 41018 posts
25th Jul '12

So sorry you are feeling that way OP. :(

Dovahkiin 1 child; 1 angel baby; Kentucky 16776 posts
25th Jul '12

Guys, only supportive comments are allowed in Abortion Survivors. Monitor yourselves.

And I'm sorry you're feeling blue, op. It's strange they wouldn't let you keep the picture, but maybe it's for the best. If it were me personally, I wouldn't want to know what the fetus looked like. It would be so hard to move on.

My Lil' Monsters 5 kids; 3 angel babies; Surprise, Arizona 4144 posts
25th Jul '12

Actually I think the OP needs to remove the words "Kill it" because that is inappropriate in itself to others who have had an abortion.

25th Jul '12
Quoting BB&B ♥:" Guys, only supportive comments are allowed in Abortion Survivors. Monitor yourselves. And I'm sorry ... [snip!] ... for the best. If it were me personally, I wouldn't want to know what the fetus looked like. It would be so hard to move on. "

I'm sorry, I just feel she could have said it a little more decently.
Maybe, "I was going to abort it"
or
"I wasn't going to be keeping the baby"

Just my thought on it.
But still yes, it is sad and it was probably for the better that they didn't give you a picture because yes it would be more hard to move on.

25th Jul '12
Quoting My Lil' Monster:" Actually I think the OP needs to remove the words "Kill it" because that is inappropriate in itself to others who have had an abortion."

agreed.

"The Boob" [HM] 2 kids; Kingman, Arizona 15719 posts
25th Jul '12
Quoting My Lil' Monster:" Actually I think the OP needs to remove the words "Kill it" because that is inappropriate in itself to others who have had an abortion."

I tend to agree. I feel that for the protection of other mother's seeking solace in this forum, such wording as "killed it" shouldn't be used when referring to an abortion.

25th Jul '12

No it's not. She had an abortion and she can freely speak about it in here.

Samilee 3 kids; Greeneville, Tennessee 4899 posts
25th Jul '12

I know some people don't have a choice, but technically she did "kill it"

25th Jul '12
Quoting "The b**b" [HM]:" I tend to agree. I feel that for the protection of other mother's seeking solace in this forum, such wording as "killed it" shouldn't be used when referring to an abortion."

But if that's how she feels...?

My Lil' Monsters 5 kids; 3 angel babies; Surprise, Arizona 4144 posts
25th Jul '12
Quoting BB&B ♥:" No it's not. She had an abortion and she can freely speak about it in here. "

She can freely speak about it but using those words are not appropriate IMO which also opens a can of worms for the pro-lifers to feed on.

Bad Things 1 child; Blacksburg, SC, United States 17073 posts
status 25th Jul '12

Try to think of the little boy you have here now.

Sorry your feeling this way. Maybe some therapy would help you.