Question for Canada girls Cait2011 Due March 13; 32 kids; Petawawa, Ontario 241 posts
13th Aug '12

Im getting testing done for downsyndrom and neural tube defects the ultra sounds and blood work, NOT the huge needle that goes in your belly. My dr gave me all the paper work and I am wondering if I am supposed to call a clinic to get the testing done and when I should get it done.

Regina George ♡ 1 child; New York, New York 22021 posts
13th Aug '12

I'm not from Canada, and I'd probably call the clinic as soon as possible.

I♥RYLEIGH Due March 3; 1 child; 5 angel babies; Windsor, Ontario 10504 posts
13th Aug '12

My OB was the one who offered it...... I'd call.

.:Michelle:. 3 kids; Mississauga, Ontario 3551 posts
13th Aug '12

My doctor gave me the paper work to get it done. You just call whatever place you go to to do your ultrasound and make an appointment.

julybabe 2 kids; Ontario 380 posts
13th Aug '12

My dr set that all up . Gave me a paper with the time and date for the u/s and blood work. It needs to be done between 12 and 14 weeks

Cait2011 Due March 13; 32 kids; Petawawa, Ontario 241 posts
14th Aug '12

I had to call my self and I have got to drive two hours for the testing boo

WheezeLucy TTC since Jan 2014; 1 child; Dublin, Ireland 94 posts
17th Aug '12

Let me know how you get on ?