36 weeks and cramping im lower stomach and lower back KellieAnn12 Due September 13 (girl); Whittier, California 4 posts
16th Aug '12

Hey,
I been having some cramping like menstrual cramping for the past 3 days off and on. Every few hours. Its kinda actually painful. But noy that bad. And my nack i been having pain in my back and its really uncomfortable. I also get some sharp pains in my upper thighs. I dont knoow whats going on i go to my doctor on the 22nd..

Lady Anon Due December 25 (girl); 1 child; Davenport, Iowa 4610 posts
16th Aug '12

Sounds like the last month to me.

KellieAnn12 Due September 13 (girl); Whittier, California 4 posts
16th Aug '12

Haha well this last month sucks. I didnt no bh contractions were suppose to feel sharp

mama2manyyy 33 kids; South Carolina 1823 posts
17th Aug '12

I have been cramping like this since around 24 weeks or so and they just continue to get worse and worse. I told my Dr. and he doesn't seem concerned but its much like severe period cramping. I asked if it could be bh and he said he didn't think so that it sounded like it was just ligament stretching.

KellieAnn12 Due September 13 (girl); Whittier, California 4 posts
17th Aug '12

I was having some cramping before early on and it was bearable. But now its just hurting. It goes on all day but not able to time it. Its really painful. I havent asked my doctor much of anything. He just seems to be like o ur fine and thts it. I dont know if i should call and ask him or wait a few more days n see whats going on. :|

Tyffani Tucker Due September 6; Jacksonville, Arkansas 64 posts
17th Aug '12

Me too!! I hate it so bad..never felt this way with y other two pregnanciesp