4 month old boys average size? Baby Liam =D 1 child; Marshfield, Vermont 529 posts
16th Aug '12

what is the average height and weight of a 4month old?
my son goes for his four month check up next week...
He was 8 lbs 4 oz 21inches at birth
14 lbs 8 oz 26 inches at 2 months
I am pretty sure he is somewhere around 18-19lbs, 27-28 inches now....I tried weighing myself then weighing both of us on our scale and there was 18lbs difference exactly. I tried to measure him as best I could because hes a wiggle worm and I got 27.5 inches

But I will know for sure next week

Mommy2twinz 2 kids; Ferguson, North Carolina 122 posts
17th Aug '12

My son was 7 lbs 2 oz and 21 inches long at birth and at his 4 month check up yesterday, he was 15lbs 2 oz and 25 inches long

Nicole:) 2 kids; Texas 473 posts
17th Aug '12

My son was 6.3lbs and 19 3/4 @birth and got weighed yesterday and is 13.7lbs I forgot to get his height. O man 18lbs I can't imagine carrying his car seat when hes reaches that point

Baby Liam =D 1 child; Marshfield, Vermont 529 posts
17th Aug '12

my son is really big. People always ask me if he is between 6-7 months old and I am like....no. lol It isn't very fun carrying his carseat lol but usually I just make daddy do it lol...unless I am alone that I usually either put him in the stroller or just carry him.

Alicia Parks 1 child; 1 angel baby; Ohio 274 posts
17th Aug '12
Quoting Baby Liam =D:" what is the average height and weight of a 4month old? my son goes for his four month check up next week... ... [snip!] ... I tried to measure him as best I could because hes a wiggle worm and I got 27.5 inches But I will know for sure next week"

My son was a big boy at birth, he weighed 8 lbs 11oz and 21 1/2" long, he has two month check up at the end of this month but we estimating him to be close to 18lbs by then since he's about 16lbs or so now at most lol. Everyone keeps saying he looks like a four month old instead of two months and he's a chubby boy! lol

Supafly★ 2 kids; Poland 14172 posts
status 17th Aug '12
Quoting Alicia Parks:" My son was a big boy at birth, he weighed 8 lbs 11oz and 21 1/2" long, he has two month check up at ... [snip!] ... or so now at most lol. Everyone keeps saying he looks like a four month old instead of two months and he's a chubby boy! lol"

This is my LO exactly. We have his 2 month appointment on the 29th. He was 8lbs 12oz at birth.

17th Aug '12
Quoting Tabasko:" This is my LO exactly. We have his 2 month appointment on the 29th. He was 8lbs 12oz at birth. "

Wow, only one oz difference lol. Any idea on how much he might weigh right now or going to wait to find out? I'm just curious.

Supafly★ 2 kids; Poland 14172 posts
status 17th Aug '12
Quoting Alicia Parks:" Wow, only one oz difference lol. Any idea on how much he might weigh right now or going to wait to find out? I'm just curious."

I have no idea. If I had to guess probably around 15lbs. He fits in size 2 diapers and 3-6m clothes comfortably.

17th Aug '12
Quoting Tabasko:" I have no idea. If I had to guess probably around 15lbs. He fits in size 2 diapers and 3-6m clothes comfortably. "

Yeah, his size 2s are getting tight on him. We're hoping to finish out his size 2 pack before putting him into size 3s but we may not be lucky lol. He fits into clothes up to 6-9 months depending on how they are made, but he does fit into 6 months comfortably and those are mostly hand me downs from my sister in law too. Which I'm happy about lol

Crazyhazel89 1 child; Erie, Pennsylvania 3994 posts
17th Aug '12

holy cow 18 lbs! lol my LO is almost 5 months and at her 4 month check up she was 12lbs 12oz and 24.5 inches....

Durell Kakuk 2 kids; Menominee, Michigan 555 posts
28th Aug '12

my LO was 8lb 7oz 21 1/2 in at birth. I go for his 4 month check up tmw(he turned 4 months last week). Im pretty sure hes 17.5lb and has to be atleast 27.5in. Hes in all 6-9month clothes and size 3 diapers. I feel like im looking at a 6 month old not a 4month old!!! it makes me sad that hes sooo big(atleast compared to what his sister was)

Bethany Umbel 1 child; Brook Park, Ohio 159 posts
30th Aug '12

My son was 9 lbs 4.7 oz 21 inches at birth. And we did the same thing where I weighed my self and then both of us and there was about an 18 lbs difference. And last time we measured him he was about 25 inches. We will find out next week at his 4 month check up.

Durell Kakuk 2 kids; Menominee, Michigan 555 posts
30th Aug '12
Quoting Durell Kakuk:" my LO was 8lb 7oz 21 1/2 in at birth. I go for his 4 month check up tmw(he turned 4 months last week). ... [snip!] ... like im looking at a 6 month old not a 4month old!!! it makes me sad that hes sooo big(atleast compared to what his sister was)"

well his 4month check up was yesterday and h es exactly 17lb 6.5oz and 27in long so i was close....hes in the 90% for both height and weight

Baby Liam =D 1 child; Marshfield, Vermont 529 posts
31st Aug '12

my son was 17.8 and 27inches at his 4month checkup. He was 91% for weight and above 97% for height