7 weeks...2 yolk sacs 1 gestational sac no fetal pole Momma Jackie ♥ 2 kids; Maryland 2178 posts
17th Aug '12

Anyone ever have this? And yes I am 7 weeks with possible identical twins.

Cecily's Mama 1 child; 3781 posts
17th Aug '12

I've never had this, but CONGRATS! (:

DifferentDay Due June 2; 34 kids; Tennessee 3473 posts
17th Aug '12

yep. didn't end well. best of luck to you and congrats!

7 blessings so far.... Due February 3; 6 kids; Glen Burnie, Maryland 8799 posts
17th Aug '12

are you sure your dates arent off a bit?

daxsmommy2011 Due December 19; 2 kids; North Highlands, California 79 posts
17th Aug '12

i was about 6 weeks when i had a early ultrasound done with this pregnancy and all they see was the yold sac and gestational sac and i went back 2 weeks later and they seen the baby im pregnant with now i was about 8 weeks i wouldnt worry too much

Momma Jackie ♥ 2 kids; Maryland 2178 posts
17th Aug '12

I guess its possible to be off a little. They just keep telling me things are not changing but look normal?! Its just weird. I don't even know what to think anymore.

Summerfrost 51 kids; Massachusetts 6857 posts
status 17th Aug '12

The early u/s are always iffy. If your dates are even off by a week, it could make a huge difference in what you're seeing. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you! Most likely what they saw last week was the beginning of the yolk sacs. They were probably too small to see clearly and just looked like one lump.

daxsmommy2011 Due December 19; 2 kids; North Highlands, California 79 posts
18th Aug '12
Quoting Momma Jackie ♥:" I guess its possible to be off a little. They just keep telling me things are not changing but look normal?! Its just weird. I don't even know what to think anymore."

when i found out i was pregnant with this pregnancy i was about 3 or 4 weeks and at first all they seen was the gestational sac no yolk sac and they thought it could have been a topical pregnancy but then when they did another ultrasound two weeks after that they seen the yolk sac they told me that it wasnt a topical pregnanct cause you wouldnt see it in the gestational sac then i went back two weeks later and FINALLY they seen the baby and i was sooo releaved but basically with every ultrasound i had they kept telling me everything looked normal and as long as my hormones were rising like they were sopoused to then they werent worried so niether should i. but i totally understand where your coming from i was scared too i didnt find out i was pregnant soo early with my son when i found out with him i was 9 weeks and he was able to be seen right away.