33 wks& 5 day ultrasound 8/13/09*&*09/28/12 2 kids; Indiana, Pennsylvania 260 posts
29th Aug '12

Here's my baby girls face :) 5lbs 2oz she weighs.
Untitled-2.jpg

ALL other october due date buddies!! approximately how much does your lil one weigh around now? or last ultrasound! & anyone else have any baby faces they wanna share also?

☼ 6 weeks! ☼ Due July 3; 2 kids; Kentucky 753 posts
29th Aug '12

I'm not due in Oct or even pregnant, but I wanted to know how your baby is lying, if you know. I think it's crazy they got a shot of her face straight on, like that!
But, just so you know, at 36 weeks, my daughters weighed 5 lbs, 13 oz and 6 pounds, 2 ounces, respectively. Looks like your daughter might be a big'un. Lol.

KerChow 3 kids; Selma, North Carolina 108 posts
29th Aug '12

I had an ultrasound at 32 weeks and at the time she measured five pounds. They r saying she could be closer to ten pounds if I was to make it to my due date. I got a great yawning shot but I am on my phone and cant post it. She even has visible hair! I cant wait to meet my newest little one but I am happy to wait!

8/13/09*&*09/28/12 2 kids; Indiana, Pennsylvania 260 posts
29th Aug '12
Quoting Lily Ann Madelynn:" I'm not due in Oct or even pregnant, but I wanted to know how your baby is lying, if you know. I think ... [snip!] ... my daughters weighed 5 lbs, 13 oz and 6 pounds, 2 ounces, respectively. Looks like your daughter might be a big'un. Lol. "

She is laying veryyy low. thats all i know like heads down lady said it was realy hard to get a head measurement .
& ya everyone keeps telling me that shes gonna be big.... my first daughter was born at 39 weeks & was 6lbs at birth lol.

29th Aug '12
Quoting KerChow:" I had an ultrasound at 32 weeks and at the time she measured five pounds. They r saying she could be ... [snip!] ... I am on my phone and cant post it. She even has visible hair! I cant wait to meet my newest little one but I am happy to wait!"

wow 10lbs i really hope that my lil one dont get that big haha. i cant wait till my lil one gets here... sooo excited. my first lil one was bald. and i havent had ne heartburn so im guessing this lil one will be balled too haha.

29th Aug '12

My oldest was five lbs and 14 oz, my second was 6lbs and 8oz....if this one isgoing to be close to even eight it is scary for me. They were from my marriage and this one is from my current. Her father was a ten lb baby! I go au natural....so this one is really going to hurt....

29th Aug '12
Quoting KerChow:" My oldest was five lbs and 14 oz, my second was 6lbs and 8oz....if this one isgoing to be close to even ... [snip!] ... and this one is from my current. Her father was a ten lb baby! I go au natural....so this one is really going to hurt...."

Both my kiddos have the same dad... he was a small baby too... I was a almost 10lb baby.
I go for epidural... with my first baby i was induced. I went in saying I don't want ne meds at all. I hit 5 cms and that was it for me, i told them give me the epidural lol! & i got it and was in heaven. which was good that i did to becus i went from 5 to 10 in 30-45 min after i got it. it actually helped speed things along.
This time im already have a plan for epidural and i don't want to be induced unless its an emergency. i was induced the first time just bcus the doctor was going on vacation and wouldnt been around for my delivery which was dumb.

29th Aug '12

I deliver too fast to even have time to think about one. I went from six to ten just by standing up with my first, now that was an interesting story. I've never delivered with my normal ob, I always got a guy.

29th Aug '12
Quoting KerChow:" I deliver too fast to even have time to think about one. I went from six to ten just by standing up ... [snip!] ... by standing up with my first, now that was an interesting story. I've never delivered with my normal ob, I always got a guy."

wow wish i was like that.. first time was bout 8 long hours lol. ya i have a guy baby doctor.. i have him the whole pregnancy and he delivers.

29th Aug '12

I go to a practice that has six doctors and I've delivered twice on the weekend and he works almost all weekends same ob both times. He likes to push u into a schedule and tries to force pitocin and I have to fight with this guy every time....apparently six hours give or take isn't fast enough for him.