15 and pregnant for the 2nd time? IloveYou;) Due December 11; 32 kids; United Kingdom 2 posts
1st Sep '12

Okay, so back in Feburary I had a baby girl named Kaelyn Nicole. She was a few months early, but did very good. She got really sick, and died on July 4th. After Kaelyn was born, we had sex again. We were really great at taking care of Kaelyn, because we both work (I work at a Dance Studio & He works at a Hockey Rink). We both haven't dropped out of school, I even managed to get back to the grade I should be in (11th) so I'm with him now. Like, we missed maybe a month or so in all last year, but we managed to get our work done and everything. But, I don't know how to tell him because I feel like a slut for this happening again. We both wanted to have another baby though, because we miss having Kaelyn with us. I live with my Aunt & my boyfriend lives with me, because after I was pregnant with Kaelyn, he lost his closeness with his mom & dad. My Aunt was actually happy for us when I was pregnant though. I'm just scared of what he'll think though..and I know he won't leave me. We've been best friends since we were 3, and start officially dating on 12-31-2011. But anything you would like to tell me? How to tell him? Ect...? And i'm around 4-5 months..

AND we both go to a Catholic school in Stratford. We start at the age of 4 here. It's different.

Yurvette [♥] 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Hyrule Castle, LZ, San Marino 36553 posts
1st Sep '12

Hmmmmm... at 15 year old in 11th grade? Fishy.

Ole' No Name TTC since Oct 2013; 1 child; Singapore, Singapore 6244 posts
1st Sep '12

I would say im gonna grab some popcorn, but I just ate dinner :D
So I'll just watch.

Bethy-Poodles Due November 14 (boy); 2 kids; Prosser, Washington 5867 posts
1st Sep '12

Um.. What? Is it different in Canada? Because here generally, unless you've skipped a head grades, you're not 15 in 11th grade.

user banned Due January 20; 33 kids; North Carolina 14662 posts
1st Sep '12

15, in 11th grade, and due December...after just miscarrying in July and getting pregnant in August......
This will be fun

Mocha Mommy™ 1 child; Illinois 81 posts
1st Sep '12

Oh sweetie.....I dont know how it feels to lose a child and I know you may have a huge hole in your heart but please consider everything. Make your decisions wisely.

~~My Pet Wussy~~ 3 kids; USA 23722 posts
1st Sep '12

Tell him the same way that you told him the other two times. He should know its a possibility since he came in you.

Mama2B&M 19 kids; Clovis, California 293 posts
1st Sep '12

This should be interesting..

yELLAbIGfYNE Due November 4; 1 child; Arkansas 29 posts
1st Sep '12

graduate.. live life! ur too young!!! get a puppy!!!!

Carters mama <3 Due February 19; 1 child; Portland, Oregon 4912 posts
1st Sep '12
Quoting Yurvon [♥]:" Hmmmmm... at 15 year old in 11th grade? Fishy. "

Heh. :D

Mrs. Conan O'Brien 2 kids; Colorado 20924 posts
1st Sep '12

You're 15 & only in 11th grade?

dungonenutz Due December 16; 2 kids; Rhode Island 1728 posts
1st Sep '12

She could be turning 16 soon, and that makes it possible.

Andi+Andy=Marley+1 2 kids; Fredericksburg, Virginia 4564 posts
1st Sep '12

Hmm, next time try birth control...

Mamitato2 Due November 30; 2 kids; Dover, Pennsylvania 983 posts
1st Sep '12

I'm confused....How are you 15 and in 11th grade? Also are you due in December? Cause if you are you would have to of gotten pregnant in March.

It's so Fluffayy! Due March 17 (girl); 19 kids; Texas 4279 posts
1st Sep '12

I was 15 when I got pregnant, in 10th...hmm.