15 and pregnant for the 2nd time? IloveYou;) Due December 11; 32 kids; United Kingdom 2 posts
1st Sep '12

Okay, so back in Feburary I had a baby girl named Kaelyn Nicole. She was born 2-4-2012 (we had sex before we were dating, but we already planned on dating anyways). She got really sick, and died on July 4th. After Kaelyn was born (about a week), we had sex again. We were really great at taking care of Kaelyn, because we both work (I work at a Dance Studio & He works at a Hockey Rink). We both haven't dropped out of school, I even managed to get back to the grade I should be in (11th) so I'm with him now. Like, we missed maybe a month or so in all last year, but we managed to get our work done and everything. But, I don't know how to tell him because I feel like a slut for this happening again. We both wanted to have another baby though, because we miss having Kaelyn with us. I live with my Aunt & my boyfriend lives with me, because after I was pregnant with Kaelyn, he lost his closeness with his mom & dad. My Aunt was actually happy for us when I was pregnant though. I'm just scared of what he'll think though..and I know he won't leave me. We've been best friends since we were 3, and start officially dating on 12-31-2011. But anything you would like to tell me? How to tell him? Ect...? And i'm around 4-5 months..

Oh, and in Canada the schools DO start at age 5. But we go to a CATHOLIC school, and we start at age 4! So that's why I'm 15 and in 11th grade.

Vindictive 50 kids; Switzerland 30558 posts
1st Sep '12

Nice try. :lol:

user banned 2 kids; New York 34017 posts
1st Sep '12

is this your second account?

pretty sure someone else just posted about being 15 and in 11th grade :roll:
in US you start at 5 too, so that really doesn't add up sweetheart.

Bethy-Poodles Due November 14 (boy); 2 kids; Prosser, Washington 5867 posts
1st Sep '12

picardfacepalm.jpg

Yurvette [♥] 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Hyrule Castle, LZ, San Marino 36521 posts
1st Sep '12

ahahah.. nice try.

1st Sep '12
Quoting JiLLiAN.:" is this your second account? pretty sure someone else just posted about being 15 and in 11th grade :roll: in US you start at 5 too, so that really doesn't add up sweetheart."

It's the same account. :wink:

JΔS Georgia 75144 posts
1st Sep '12

I'd feel like such a fail if my daughter got pregnant twice as a teenager.

1st Sep '12
Quoting Vindictive:" It's the same account. :wink:"

Just reposted...

~Elliott's.Mommy~ 1 child; 1 angel baby; Eugene, Oregon 3801 posts
1st Sep '12
Quoting JiLLiAN.:" is this your second account? pretty sure someone else just posted about being 15 and in 11th grade :roll: in US you start at 5 too, so that really doesn't add up sweetheart."

No she just reposted it. trying to be sneaky

1st Sep '12
Quoting Jas ♥:" I'd feel like such a fail if my daughter got pregnant twice as a teenager. "

Her first one she said 3 times.

~~My Pet Wussy~~ 3 kids; USA 23722 posts
1st Sep '12

What about the baby that died inside you?

1st Sep '12
Quoting Jas ♥:" I'd feel like such a fail if my daughter got pregnant twice as a teenager. "

It's really the third time.

meℓissa♡ TTC since Sep 2014; 1 child; ., CA, United States 18069 posts
1st Sep '12

again?! really? :lol:

Bethy-Poodles Due November 14 (boy); 2 kids; Prosser, Washington 5867 posts
1st Sep '12

I knew she was going to repost it. Wow... I was hoping I was wrong though. Lol

~Elliott's.Mommy~ 1 child; 1 angel baby; Eugene, Oregon 3801 posts
1st Sep '12
Quoting Vindictive:" Nice try. :lol:"

she doesnt even know exactly how far along she is... shes "around 4-5 months"... lol