10 weeks pregnant and hating every second Lil foot's mommy(: Due March 28; Pembroke, Massachusetts 4 posts
3rd Sep '12

Hi Im harmony 19 years young and 10 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I'm not enjoying it one bit lol. I was never much of a big eater and I don't drink fluids as often as i should. I get really bad cramps and headaches. On top of that if I forget to eat I dry heave and it seems to never stop. I'm gonna b a single mother and right now I don't like the out look!! Please some advice would help.

Mrs. Conan O'Brien 2 kids; Colorado 20924 posts
3rd Sep '12

I'm also 10 wks & yea it kind of sucks :lol:

Katie[ღ]Siℓas 17 kids; Grand Haven, Michigan 2071 posts
3rd Sep '12

Have you fully explored your options? Or are you positive you want to keep it?

Anna Rae TTC since Sep 2013; 65 kids; 3 angel babies; PARADISE VLY, Pennsylvania 4534 posts
3rd Sep '12

Harmony
You arent the only one . Many have come before you and many will come after- and have made it through it . I guess thats the best advice I can give ! I cant say im enjoying mine either ! My body wants to expel this kid at every chance and now im suffering through a bad infection to the point my kidneys may shut down .

You will make it !

derbymama81 1 child; Washington 17 posts
3rd Sep '12

The less you drink and eat the worse you will feel! Your body will take the nutrients from wherever it can and that will cause the cramps and headaches. Try to think about the fact that your baby is waiting to meet you :0) Also your baby can feel your emotions so try to stay positive. Babies are amazing and your life will never be the same!!! :lol:

Lil foot's mommy(: Due March 28; Pembroke, Massachusetts 4 posts
3rd Sep '12

Thanks. I know I try.

Lil foot's mommy(: Due March 28; Pembroke, Massachusetts 4 posts
3rd Sep '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting ☆ Katie ☆:</b>" Have you fully explored your options? Or are you positive you want to keep it?"</blockquote>

Yes I'm keeping it.

Katie[ღ]Siℓas 17 kids; Grand Haven, Michigan 2071 posts
3rd Sep '12

Good luck then, remember to enjoy it while you can because apparently after it's over you start to miss it haha. Look into getting some Ginger Chews for nausea, they work wonders.

Ariel Culver 2 kids; Fort Dodge, Iowa 454 posts
3rd Sep '12

The best advice is for all the pain and nausea and being extremely hungry then not hungry at all is at least in the end we will have our beautiful babies and it will all be worth it.

user banned United Kingdom 215 posts
3rd Sep '12

I'm 5 weeks and it sucks.

Alison West Due September 25 (boy); Sequim, Washington 62 posts
3rd Sep '12

I'm 37 weeks and I had morning sickness from week 6 to week 12, protein helped the nausea ( one scrambled egg and a piece of dry toast) in the morning, water helped the aches and headaches. My midwife gave me a b6 and b12 shot that also helped dramatically with the headaches. By 20 weeks I had been life flighted and had exploratory surgery to find a "mass" they found on an ultrasound. Luckily it was a fibroid and harmless. Then at 30 weeks I fell down some stairs and nearly broke my ankle and was sent to the hospital to check out baby. I have had a rough pregnancy but ALL of it was worth it because my baby is gonna be here so soon and I won't even remember all the hardships:) ask your doc about that shot for the headaches and drink plenty of water and you will make it. One day at a time I always tell myself:) Good luck and congrats on your little one!

Mrs cree Due November 23; 33 kids; Ontario 1907 posts
3rd Sep '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Lil foot's mommy(::</b>" Hi Im harmony 19 years young and 10 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I'm not enjoying it one bit lol. I was ... [snip!] ... it seems to never stop. I'm gonna b a single mother and right now I don't like the out look!! Please some advice would help."</blockquote>

I'm 28 weeks I've been sick the first 5 months and on and off since its common for the women in my family I use to make a smoothly every morning with frozen fruit 2 tubs of yogurt single serves a little juice to blend and protein powder or Greek yogurt this so helped my sickness now I have eggs try the smoothly it will help

I♥RYLEIGH 49 kids; Windsor, Ontario 10437 posts
3rd Sep '12
Quoting Roman +1:" Harmony You arent the only one . Many have come before you and many will come after- and have made it ... [snip!] ... kid at every chance and now im suffering through a bad infection to the point my kidneys may shut down . You will make it ! "

I'm due April 1st and have 3 angel babies as well :)

I♥RYLEIGH 49 kids; Windsor, Ontario 10437 posts
3rd Sep '12

I'm 10 weeks and 1 day today and as nauseous and as sick as I am...... I feel great. Just look at it as a positive thing, because there are many, many women (including myself - i've had three miscarriages) who are trying to have a baby that can't --- I am pregnant now though clearly lol.

It gets better as time goes on. Go in to your Dr and ask if they have any medication that they can prescribe you for the nausea. I heard Zofran (sp?) works wonders. I got all natural ginger gravol that I take when I'm feeling really crappy and it works pretty well. Or try eating smaller meals throughout the day.

It's going to be a hard road. But you will learn as time goes on and things will get easier! Good luck and I don't usually say this lol, but if you need to talk PM me and we can!

Bambi78 1 child; United Kingdom 1723 posts
3rd Sep '12

I found soda water helped with my morning sickness, or anything fizzy for me. Toast and banana was manageable also. I hated the sickness. Fortunately it went away at 14 weeks but when that happened I kinda missed it (crazy huh) because when it was there I knew everything was ok with the baby. When it had gone i had a few weeks when i didnt feel pregnant until the baby started moving.