17 and Pregnant Alice...Fletcher 1 child; Cowbit, United Kingdom 24 posts
12th Sep '12

im 17 and my baby is due in january and im extremly nervous yet excited .. :)

O ♥ G 2 kids; Pride, Louisiana 10723 posts
12th Sep '12

Congrats and welcome to BG! Boy or girl? Do you have names picked out??

✩BG Addict +2 2 kids; Ohio 24451 posts
12th Sep '12

welcome!i was 17 when i got pregnant with DD and i had her in January too :)

user banned 2 kids; New York 34017 posts
12th Sep '12

when in january? i had my first at 18, pregnant at 17 and he just turned 4 yesterday! & i'm due january 29th with this one, also a boy.

Alice...Fletcher 1 child; Cowbit, United Kingdom 24 posts
12th Sep '12
Quoting O ♥ G:" Congrats and welcome to BG! Boy or girl? Do you have names picked out??"

Thankyou, and its a girl : ) .. I quite like the name Isabelle but im not too sure

12th Sep '12
Quoting ✩BG Addict✩:" welcome!i was 17 when i got pregnant with DD and i had her in January too :)"

awww what date .. :).. and thankyou

✩BG Addict +2 2 kids; Ohio 24451 posts
12th Sep '12
Quoting Alice...Fletcher:" awww what date .. :).. and thankyou"

the 7th.
she's 5 1/2 years old now.

O ♥ G 2 kids; Pride, Louisiana 10723 posts
12th Sep '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Alice...Fletcher:</b>" Thankyou, and its a girl : ) .. I quite like the name Isabelle but im not too sure"</blockquote>

That's very pretty! Love it!! I got pregnant at 19 with my first and had her at 20 and now I'm 23 and pregnant with baby #2 and due December 13th! Both girls :) being a first time mommy (and just a mommy on general) is awesome :)

12th Sep '12
Quoting JiLLiAN.:" when in january? i had my first at 18, pregnant at 17 and he just turned 4 yesterday! & i'm due january 29th with this one, also a boy."

Its the 28th of Januay, aww any names? x

♥MomToSilas+1♥ Due December 9; 1 child; ., IL, United States 11500 posts
12th Sep '12
Quoting Alice...Fletcher:" Thankyou, and its a girl : ) .. I quite like the name Isabelle but im not too sure"

I love the name Isabelle! Just not Isabella.
Congrats on your LO :)

12th Sep '12
Quoting Alice...Fletcher:" Its the 28th of Januay, aww any names? x"

no, we can't agree on anything.

12th Sep '12
Quoting O ♥ G:" <blockquote><b>Quoting Alice...Fletcher:</b>" Thankyou, and its a girl : ) .. I quite ... [snip!] ... pregnant with baby #2 and due December 13th! Both girls :) being a first time mommy (and just a mommy on general) is awesome :)"

Thankyou and aww bless.. im very nervous to be honest .. :) but exicted.. she started kicking the other day. and congrats so close to christmas.. :)

12th Sep '12
Quoting Alice...Fletcher:" Thankyou and aww bless.. im very nervous to be honest .. :) but exicted.. she started kicking the other day. and congrats so close to christmas.. :)"

aw! with my first i felt him at 20 weeks exactly, this one i've been feeling for like 4 weeks now. last night was some huge ones, SO was freaked out.

12th Sep '12
Quoting JiLLiAN.:" aw! with my first i felt him at 20 weeks exactly, this one i've been feeling for like 4 weeks now. last night was some huge ones, SO was freaked out."

yeah mine was like 20 weeks exact.. how far are you now then? xx

12th Sep '12
Quoting Alice...Fletcher:" yeah mine was like 20 weeks exact.. how far are you now then? xx"

20w1d lol