10 weeks 5 days leslie bower Due April 13; Tampa, Florida 3 posts
20th Sep '12

This is my first pregnancy and it has been hell for me :( I've had morning sickness for 5 weeks straight and I smell every little thing. I rarely have an appetite and I hate the smell of food.
I just want April to be here already!!

Rebecca Beebe 1 child; Columbus, Ohio 206 posts
20th Sep '12

Girl, enjoy it while you can. I'm 34 weeks and 5 days today. I just want this damn kid out of me. He's in the process of dropping so EVERYTHING hurts. I would love to go back to my first and second trimester where I could at least get up on my own... Lol

Vivian [♥] 2 kids; Balls Deep, in, Georgia 13908 posts
20th Sep '12

Morning sickness is the worst part for me. I'll take the terrible unpleasantness of the last trimester anyday! Just try to sleep a lot, it will pass lol!

leslie bower Due April 13; Tampa, Florida 3 posts
20th Sep '12
Quoting Vivian [♥]:" Morning sickness is the worst part for me. I'll take the terrible unpleasantness of the last trimester anyday! Just try to sleep a lot, it will pass lol!" AGREEEED lol!
leslie bower Due April 13; Tampa, Florida 3 posts
20th Sep '12
Quoting Rebecca Beebe:" Girl, enjoy it while you can. I'm 34 weeks and 5 days today. I just want this damn kid out of me. He's ... [snip!] ... so EVERYTHING hurts. I would love to go back to my first and second trimester where I could at least get up on my own... Lol"

lol, pain is ok with me. Sickness on the other hand, I HATE IT! I hope it goes away soon!