Cast Your Vote:

• stay with him and give him a chance -- Votes: 0
    • maybe hes just overwhelmed about being a dad -- Votes: 2
    • thank God you left the son of a.... -- Votes: 24
26 weeks pregnant left my boyfriend, did i do right? Jessi Boo Due January 4; 34 kids; Hayward, California 9 posts
25th Sep '12

hey guys quick back info to better understand my situation:
im 26 weeks pregnant with my third child another boy. the dad (not the father of the first 2) was happy from the beginning that i was pregnant and we have been on and off throughout our whole relationship. i did wrong in the past i cheated on him with a coworker not in a sexual way of cheating it was emotional cheating, worse maybe? anyways he found out and never lets it go. I learned my lesson and never cheated or did anything to let him think im up to no good. he has the passwords to all my accounts, ie facebook, gmail, everything he even gets all my text messages to his phone. i didnt mind it because i have nothing to hide anymore. long story longer lol we "moved in" together in july because i needed to move out of my moms house before people started noticing that i was pregnant. our agreement was 50/50 on everything. that never happened to this day i pay 100% everything even his gas to get him to where he needs to go. two weeks into moving in we got into a heated arguement and he began punching me in the stomach, i was about 15 weeks pregnant and he knew i was. i just sat there and took it crying my eyes out...we got home i kicked him out, we kissed and made up, the baby was fine. stupid me. i already know.a week passes by we get into another arguement i cant even remember why i think it was because i found him on a social networking site talking to other girls (which for some reason is never his account supposedly what was it? oh yea it was"his friends" account) i let it go not worth the arguing. anyway one of those times we did argue and he took off but not before going into my purse and taking my wallet. about an hour before that i popped all the tires of his car and so he wasnt able to go very far. my son called 911 and i told the officers that he hit me and stole my wallet. the police found him, arrested him and found my wallet in a dumpster by where his car was. he was in jail for no more than a week and here i go stupid me allowing him to come back. fast forward to 2 weeks ago he called me a b***h because i didnt make him breakfast and i only gave him half a tank of gas. in my defense i put $40 in his tank the night before so he could make it to school, and there was food in the fridge for him to eat. i was busy getting my son ready for kindergarden. we didnt speak for about a day or so i didnt text him or repond to anything he was texting me. i finally text him back and me being stupid i apoligized just to drop the arguement and move on. i never got an apoligy from him, not a sincere one yet. now im a smoker and i know i shouldnt because im pregnant but i do. this makes him mad but doesnt seem to com-plain when he wants a puff...anyways he decided to nit pick at me because i was smoking a cigarrete he wanted me to turn off the cigarrette and i refused because i needed a smoke. he got pissed off grabbed my pack of cigarrettes and he claimed he was trying to throw it out the window but he really hit me in my eye with it wide open...by the way we were at the mall about to buy him some jeans with my money...i tell him to take me home so he drives in a big circle while were talking and im telling him that i cant take being in this relationship anymore that there is too much disrespect and that its completly one sided in material and emotional. anyways we kissed and made up again.. now today i forgot to put gas in his car last night he had about a quarter tank left i offered to go all the way to where he was to fill his tank or to deposit money into his bank acount to put some gas. anyways we were supposed to meet at my apartment but he never txt me back telling me what he was going to do. so i went out to eat with my sister and waited for his text. i got back to my moms house and i started getting all these calls and messages that he was mad or whatever i got to the apartment at about 645pm and he was there so he said what took me so long, blah blah blah, i told him where i went and he said that he was leaving at 7pm because there was somethings he had to do that where was the money for gas i told him that if all he wanted was money for gas that he couldve just told me instead of wasting my time. anyways he called me a dumbass and that just took me overboard, he said my kids are uneducated which really pissed me off. say what you want about me but when it comes to my kids keep your mouth shut. I DECIDED FINALLY that the relationship needed to end i was nott happy anymore, i lost myself in that relationship. my mom has a house in tijuana mexico and honestly i cant afford to live here anymore, im pregnant so no one will give me a job and i cant afford a 1200$ monthly rent as a single pregnant mother of 2 with no car. i feel like my best and only option is to move away from the sf bay area and get away from this chapter in my life and start fresh somewhere new. what do you guys think? did i do the right thing?

I'm His Amy He's My Rory 2 kids; Caldwell, Idaho 49251 posts
25th Sep '12

I'm sorry but my mind can't even process such an enormous paragraph. It looks like it's all run together.

£exaholic 2 kids; Colorado 20865 posts
25th Sep '12

I am honestly shocked you continued to 'kiss and make up' with him, especially after he continuously punched you in the stomach at 15 wks pregnant :? I mean, wow. & your son had to call the police? This isn't stable for your other two children. I would definitely never go back to him.

Super Mommy! Due July 31; 3 kids; 1 angel baby; Costa Mesa, California 9108 posts
status 25th Sep '12

Both of you sound dysfunctional and are better off alone.

25th Sep '12
Quoting I'm His Amy He's My Rory:" I'm sorry but my mind can't even process such an enormous paragraph. It looks like it's all run together."

yea, this too. I skimmed a bit.

I'm His Amy He's My Rory 2 kids; Caldwell, Idaho 49251 posts
25th Sep '12
Quoting
Raωkeℓ 1 child; Costa Rica 8257 posts
25th Sep '12
Quoting #3 is on the way!:" Both of you sound dysfunctional and are better off alone."

I completely agree with this.

Kellierox 1 child; Sacramento, California 160 posts
25th Sep '12

Seriously? Wake up. He was physically, emotionally, and mentally abusing you. You need to stand up for yourself and your kids. If my man ever laid a hand on me, let alone while I'm pregnant- I'd probably try to kill him then call the police and have him hauled off to prison. If he is willing to punch you in the stomach like you said, who is to say he wouldn't do something worse to you or your kids?? Get real. Get out of that life. Get some counseling and realize that no one deserves to be treated like that.

25th Sep '12
Quoting I'm His Amy He's My Rory:" Can you summarize for me what you got? I really want to, but seriously I look at it and go "Duuhh, can't do it..." with "that look" lol."

well I kind of did up there ^^^

& um, he stole her wallet & she slashed all his tires. but he still went to jail & not her, which is lucky IMO, I'm pretty sure you could go to jail for that even if it's in retaliation.

Mommy of 2 kids (baby bor 2 kids; Victoria, British Columbia 470 posts
25th Sep '12

You should have left him a long time ago....hes an abuser and tried to hurt your unborn child. Why the heck should you be putting gas in his car, whats wrong with him paying for his gas. He seems like an user and abuser....forget him, you can do better!

Brandy&TayTay 1 child; Greensboro, North Carolina 2576 posts
25th Sep '12

You already gave him 50 chances. Good for you mama for leaving him.
Look at me preaching to the choir. I wish I could give myself my own advice. I can see why you stayed , how you felt, ext... I'm proud of you.

Yoselin is expecting Due May 4; 18 kids; Santa Ana, California 2370 posts
25th Sep '12

I can't believe you stayed that long with him. That isn't a safe environment for you or your children.

nothingness Arizona 3578 posts
25th Sep '12

I mean this in the most respectful and helpful way...but...if you EVER go back to him I'm sorry but you are a dumbass. He is obviously not a good role model for your kids, and you need to get as far away as you possibly can. Get child support when the baby is born, and only allow supervised visits. He f**king punched you in the stomach??? You're lucky your baby is ok. Girl you need to not worry about him every again, no matter how much he's crying or struggling DO NOT fall for his b/s. He's a low life, especially if he can't even get up and support himself. He should be giving YOU gas money, kissing your f**king feet, and preparing for that baby. Not doing his own thing and mooching off of you. My man doesn't even want me working, he takes care of everything and thats the type of man EVERY girl deserves. You should be treated like a queen, and if you ever date again definitely make sure he has a job, not going to school, but a real job, his own place, own car, own everything!!!! You can't put yourself and your kids in jeopardy like that, with an unstable dude that hits you and disrespects you. Your kids are watching your every move, and others, and what they see is what they are gonna do when they are older. Do you want your sons hitting on pregnant females? Making babies and not taking care of them? I hope the best for you and if your patient a nice guy will come along.

25th Sep '12
Quoting Rydicule91:" I mean this in the most respectful and helpful way...but...if you EVER go back to him I'm sorry but you ... [snip!] ... females? Making babies and not taking care of them? I hope the best for you and if your patient a nice guy will come along. "

:!::!::!::!::!:

there are a lot of a*****es in the world, & there are a lot of nice guys too. they exist, I promise.

Tash+1 1 child; Canton, Ohio 7839 posts
25th Sep '12
Quoting I'm His Amy He's My Rory:" Can you summarize for me what you got? I really want to, but seriously I look at it and go "Duuhh, can't do it..." with "that look" lol."

He is a controlling a*****e who beats her, uses her for her money, and is pretty much lowlife scum.

Op- Good for you for leaving him. You need to think of your three babies. You should be the one calling the cops, not your son.