20 Weeks saw belly move and felt kicks on outside chicky666666 2 kids; New York 217 posts
26th Sep '12

Has any one else who is due around feb10th felt and saw their belly move?I got to see that awesome sight tonight. My belly sure was moving and I could feel the kicks in my hand! Want to know who else experienced it yet :)

Momma Kylee TTC since Nov 2013; 3 kids; Concho, AZ, United States 3318 posts
26th Sep '12
Quoting chicky666666:" Has any one else who is due around feb10th felt and saw their belly move?I got to see that awesome sight ... [snip!] ... sight tonight. My belly sure was moving and I could feel the kicks in my hand! Want to know who else experienced it yet :)"

yes, since 18 weeks ive been able to see it

almuuh 2 kids; California 1701 posts
26th Sep '12

I havent looked if i can see it, cuz its only been at night but my So felt it from the outside last night and I felt it a few days ago

Nessy, Nova, and Bam Due March 4 (boy); 18 kids; 1 angel baby; Spokane, WA, United States 5241 posts
26th Sep '12

My first was born on February 10th! :D

chicky666666 2 kids; New York 217 posts
27th Sep '12
Quoting Nova and Nessa's Momma:" My first was born on February 10th! :D"

aww how awesome! i was over due with my first so im wondering if i will be over due again... be kinda cool to have a v-day baby! lol i was 4 days over due with Mr so if im over due again that would be ok lol.. Im just happy to be having another wonderful baby! especially a lil girl!!!!