36 weeks Natalie Cooper 85 Spain 45 posts
27th Sep '12

:P:P:P happy happy
he could come any day and cant wait :D:D:D:D:D:D

Kristin B. +down.45+ 1 child; Montgomery, Alabama 2013 posts
27th Sep '12
Quoting Natalie Cooper 85:" :P:P:P happy happy he could come any day and cant wait :D:D:D:D:D:D"

congrats!
I'm 36 weeks today as well. and honestly I'm scared sh*tless lol. I was in the car today thinking, "holy jebus, if I make it to induction, I've got 3 weeks left"...
I nearly freaked out lol

3plus1 Due October 20; 3 kids; Suisun City, California 255 posts
27th Sep '12

Im 36 and 4 days today yay we are almOst their ladies im so happy;)

raptor mommy saves 1 child; Berlin, Germany 698 posts
27th Sep '12

Lol I had exactly the same today. I looked at SO and was like '$#%&! we only have 4 weeks to go!'
Time flew by

1Pink&1Blue 2 kids; Springfield, Ohio 1447 posts
27th Sep '12

I will be 36 weeks tuesday and my baby shower isnt til the 6th. I can't wait for him to come but then again I hope he gives me atleast a week to get what he still needs after the shower. At my 35 week check up this past wednesday my cervix was already softening and I was a fingertip dialated. But its so exciting being this close to the end :)

27th Sep '12
Quoting 1Pink&1Blue:" I will be 36 weeks tuesday and my baby shower isnt til the 6th. I can't wait for him to come but then ... [snip!] ... wednesday my cervix was already softening and I was a fingertip dialated. But its so exciting being this close to the end :)"

agreed lol. I'm just ready to be only "one person" again :P

27th Sep '12
Quoting Kristin B.:" agreed lol. I'm just ready to be only "one person" again :P"

Me too, I think my poor back has had all it can take.

3plus1 Due October 20; 3 kids; Suisun City, California 255 posts
27th Sep '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting raptor mommy saves:</b>" Lol I had exactly the same today. I looked at SO and was like '$#%&! we only have 4 weeks to go!' Time flew by "</blockquote>

Right i cant wait... We are on a cOuntdwn nOw yay:)

28th Sep '12
Quoting 1Pink&1Blue:" Me too, I think my poor back has had all it can take."

I haven't really had any back problems, thank goodness (prob because I weigh less now than what I was when I found out I was preggers) but my hips, and the insides of my legs are killing me. there's so much pressure it's getting to the point where it hurts to walk :((

28th Sep '12
Quoting Kristin B.:" I haven't really had any back problems, thank goodness (prob because I weigh less now than what I was ... [snip!] ... hips, and the insides of my legs are killing me. there's so much pressure it's getting to the point where it hurts to walk :(("

I weighed 105 pre-pregnancy. 128 now at 35 weeks. I carried my daughter in my back and thats where he's at too. It didnt start bothering me til recently.

NewMommyXOXO 1 child; South Carolina 1183 posts
28th Sep '12

I'm 35 weeks & I can't wait! I may go a week early if I have to get a c-section! I'm ready to have a single resident body again!! lol