14 weeks on Weight Watchers ~Tristan's Mama~ 33 weeks Due September 8 (girl); 1 child; .., OR, United States 4062 posts
status 28th Sep '12

Just had my 14 week weigh in and I am 45 pounds down. I am SO happy! DH and I have been talking and decided that in April we are going to start trying for baby #2. So between now and then I have a lot to lose and I plan to stick with my diet until my year membership is up with Weight Watchers in June, which has been ok'd by my OB.( Unless I am a healthy weight by then, which I doubt) DH thinks between now and April I will lose 25 more pounds. I am hoping for 55, so I can be down a total of 100 by then! Wish me luck!

Aiden,Jared&Olivia's momm 35 kids; Louisville, Kentucky 686 posts
28th Sep '12

Good luck Im trying to lose some of this weight too. Im 5'4 and 165:( It's hard though. Keep up the great work!!!

~Tristan's Mama~ 33 weeks Due September 8 (girl); 1 child; .., OR, United States 4062 posts
status 28th Sep '12
Quoting aiden&jared'smommy:" Good luck Im trying to lose some of this weight too. Im 5'4 and 165:( It's hard though. Keep up the great work!!!"

Thanks! It is really hard. I am 5'7 and started out at 305! I went to a dr's appt and saw that number and just bawled!! That was when I decided to get my butt in gear and joined Weight Watchers the next week! It helps to have my family so supportive of me!! The only person in my life that isn't is my sister who I think is jealous! She keeps trying to tell me that she has lost 20 pounds and that she weighs less than me, when I know she hasn't. But that is just fine! I don't need someone to make me feel bad when I know how great I am doing! Positive attitude is what helps me! Good luck!

user banned 1 child; Nunya, CA, United States 6369 posts
28th Sep '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Tristan's Mommy!:</b>" Just had my 14 week weigh in and I am 45 pounds down. I am SO happy! DH and I have been talking and decided ... [snip!] ... between now and April I will lose 25 more pounds. I am hoping for 55, so I can be down a total of 100 by then! Wish me luck!"</blockquote>

Congratulations on the weight loss! Well done.

Another bit of congratulations on spelling "lose" correctly, while using it in the right context! :)

_______Nope_________ 23772 posts
28th Sep '12
Quoting Tristan's Mommy!:" Just had my 14 week weigh in and I am 45 pounds down. I am SO happy! DH and I have been talking and decided ... [snip!] ... between now and April I will lose 25 more pounds. I am hoping for 55, so I can be down a total of 100 by then! Wish me luck!"

Great job!! I'm so jealous! I've done weight watchers but I've had a few slip ups, haha. I haven't lost nearly as much as you, but it makes me so excited to get back with it!

MegglezC&K'smomma 2 kids; Astoria, Oregon 8458 posts
29th Sep '12

WOOOT you go girl :) Ho much did weight watchers cost ya to get started? I might have to join up with ya lol

~Tristan's Mama~ 33 weeks Due September 8 (girl); 1 child; .., OR, United States 4062 posts
status 29th Sep '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting MegglezC&K'smomma:</b>" WOOOT you go girl :) Ho much did weight watchers cost ya to get started? I might have to join up with ya lol"</blockquote>

With Patrick's insurance it was 170 for the year!! I am doing it online, so it is super easy!

29th Sep '12
Quoting Tristan's Mommy!:" <blockquote><b>Quoting MegglezC&K'smomma:</b>" WOOOT you go girl :) Ho much did weight ... [snip!] ... with ya lol"</blockquote> With Patrick's insurance it was 170 for the year!! I am doing it online, so it is super easy!"

That;'s not bad at all :) We need to get together this weekend, mybe meet up at port of play? I have noth Saturday and Sunday off :)

status 29th Sep '12

That would be fun! I am babysitting Sunday until 2. just let me knowl

29th Sep '12
Quoting Tristan's Mommy!:" That would be fun! I am babysitting Sunday until 2. just let me knowl"

We can get together Saturday :) Whatever time works for ya, I am open :)