3/d 4/d ultrasound Harper's Momma 1 child; Virginia 99 posts
28th Sep '12

Is coming up in a few weeks! I'm so excited but I'd like to see comparisons between the ultrasounds and newborns! Is it really as accurate as everyone says!?
Any pictures would be appreciated.

meℓissa♡ 1 child; ., CA, United States 18438 posts
status 28th Sep '12

I'd say they're pretty accurate!

UhmAmber 1 child; Texas 2415 posts
28th Sep '12

I just got home from my 3d ultrasound. :)
It was so awesome, baby was smiling and you could see so many details that you can't see on a regular sono.
I'm only 17 weeks, so I'm not sure how well it will actually resemble my baby... How far along are you? I've heard people who got them that said it looked exactly like their baby!

♥Jada Due October 20; 4 kids; Vicenza, Italy 6159 posts
28th Sep '12

Mine resembled all of my kids. Big cheeks and button noses.

Regina Stevenson Due November 29 (twins); 1 child; Michigan 388 posts
28th Sep '12
Quoting la vie est belle ♥:" I'd say they're pretty accurate!"

Now that just burts my bubble a little bit!! My Id Twin Boys arent here yet but I have and the 3d ultrasound done and I know what they vaugly look like. I am hoping though they they start to look a little more like me over their dad because that would just be sweet sweet revenge on the jerk who left me at 10 weeks and still thinks he has all these privledges. I know they are going to look like their daddy a bit (if not alot) but I kinda hope they turn out like their big brother. He looked like his half brother (not his dad how weird is that) until he was about 6 months old then he started to look like me and he looks like me to this day and he is turning 4 in October. I just hope and pray they come out healthy. It just kinda bummed me out to hear that they are pretty accurate showing what a baby is gonna loook like when he/she comes out. Oh well Dad is handsome so they might as well be too (just so long as he doesnt teach them to be assholes like he is) I will put my foot down on that though!!

Harper's Momma 1 child; Virginia 99 posts
28th Sep '12

I'll be 29 weeks and some for mine so hopefully they will turn out well! Im just so excited to see what she looks like, I just don't wanna get my hopes up, then her pop out completely different, haha.

UhmAmber 1 child; Texas 2415 posts
28th Sep '12
Quoting Harper's Momma:" I'll be 29 weeks and some for mine so hopefully they will turn out well! Im just so excited to see what she looks like, I just don't wanna get my hopes up, then her pop out completely different, haha."

I'm sure the sono will resemble her a LOT I mean, you can look at pictures of people when they were babies and then when they're like, 30, and still tell it's the same person. I'm sure a couple of months won't change her very much. :)