2-3 periods a month. kuh 1 child; Penis, in, Chad 21342 posts
6th Oct '12

getting ridiculously sick of my periods coming twice or more a month.

I just got this app to start tracking my periods, and this is last months, all the red are days that I bled....that last period ended on the 4th of this month, and now I'M BLEEDING AGAIN two days later.

8DDB680A-0D89-4015-AFA4-7C96A30F87AC-163

WTFFFFF.

I know it's because of my birth control (implanon) I've been on it for almost 3 years now, dealing with this shit, sometimes not extreme as this tho. I get it taken out in January, but i'm going to be making an appointment to get it taken out sooner, which i should have done 2 years ago. Now i just need to figure out what BC i want next. :cry: :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

F! anyone else have a stupid messed up cycle like this? whether it's BC caused or not?

Momma Kylee TTC since Nov 2013; 3 kids; Concho, AZ, United States 3310 posts
6th Oct '12

my cycle was like that for years, with no birthcontrol. The only thing that regulated it was the pill and mirena (seperate of course)

adkjishaiu 3 kids; 1 angel baby; Los Angeles, California 42897 posts
6th Oct '12

I'm in this same boat....see my last topic posted. I think I need stronger birth control. I'm on the pill though. You should track it for a few months, like 3 months, and go take that info to your OB. I'm trying to figure my own shit out just like this.

Vivian [♥] 2 kids; Balls Deep, in, Georgia 13908 posts
6th Oct '12

I plan on getting implanon. Hope that doesn't happen to me :?

Chuck Norris TTC since Jan 2013; 3 kids; 3 angel babies; Fairbanks, AK, United States 18570 posts
7th Oct '12

Im on the mini pill. Got my first pp period a month ago, then got my next period a week and a half early (lasted 3 days) and now today I started bleeding again around the normal time I was suppose to get my period??? My cycle is out of wack. Idk if its the birth control or the breastfeeding or a combination of the two. Its driving me crazy as well.