30 day shred miss mandiie 1 child; Windsor, Ontario 1816 posts
18th Oct '12

i'm downloading all three levels right now.
If you used it what were your results?
did you complete all three levels?
did you workout at all prior to starting it to get ready for it?
what was your before and after weight loss and measurements?

I was doing insanity but really couldnt keep up with it, so i've decided to try this.

Jays*Mama 2 kids; Michigan 5649 posts
18th Oct '12

I lost 4 lbs within a couple weeks, but then i stopped. I am going to start again soon since my baby is almost 6 weeks old.

♥Mama Constantine 2 kids; 3 angel babies; Texas 5798 posts
18th Oct '12

I did it and dropped about 16 pounds. I was also calorie counting. I did not work out prior.

[JadeLee] 1 child; Minnesota 12190 posts
18th Oct '12

I really want to try it but how much free time do you need daily? And where can you get it without downloading? Can you just get it at walmart or something? How long is each level?
I don't work out, but have been considering a gym membership, but if I can do this first and cut some pounds it would be cheaper.
Most days I bring LO to school at 8 and leave to class at 9.

♥Mama Constantine 2 kids; 3 angel babies; Texas 5798 posts
18th Oct '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting [JadeLee]:</b>" I really want to try it but how much free time do you need daily? And where can you get it without downloading? ... [snip!] ... if I can do this first and cut some pounds it would be cheaper. Most days I bring LO to school at 8 and leave to class at 9."</blockquote>

It's about 30 minutes long, and you can find it on YouTube.

Jays*Mama 2 kids; Michigan 5649 posts
18th Oct '12
Quoting [JadeLee]:" I really want to try it but how much free time do you need daily? And where can you get it without downloading? ... [snip!] ... if I can do this first and cut some pounds it would be cheaper. Most days I bring LO to school at 8 and leave to class at 9."

I got the DVD's from walmart, they are only like 10 bucks. And the videos are like 20-30 minutes long. Id rather do the videos than a gym because you will actually lose weight with the videos from doing cardio.

[JadeLee] 1 child; Minnesota 12190 posts
18th Oct '12
Quoting Jays*Mama:" I got the DVD's from walmart, they are only like 10 bucks. And the videos are like 20-30 minutes long. ... [snip!] ... 20-30 minutes long. Id rather do the videos than a gym because you will actually lose weight with the videos from doing cardio."

Maybe I can go get them today and start tomorrow... or tuesday, I don't want to start when SO is home he will make fun.

miss mandiie 1 child; Windsor, Ontario 1816 posts
18th Oct '12
Quoting [JadeLee]:" Maybe I can go get them today and start tomorrow... or tuesday, I don't want to start when SO is home he will make fun."

My exact feeling lol, i don't want anyone to see me do it hahaha