39 week checkup Miss Ashley +2 2 kids; New York 3790 posts
22nd Oct '12

Well today I went to do my 39 week checkup. Which GA she is 38 weeks tomorrow. But I'm having my csection on Monday. They did a growth scan and she is weighing in at 8lbs 2oz. Dr said its another "huge" baby but my first was 10lbs 8oz..... They predicted 12lbs for her. So I guess they are predicting 9lbs for this one. I'm going to say she will be 8lbs since they always seem to be a bit off. I'm actually excited to put her in baby clothes lol

Logan and Noah's Momma 18 kids; North Carolina 982 posts
22nd Oct '12

Good luck hun!
May i ask why the C-section?

MummaShana 3 kids; New Hampshire 248 posts
22nd Oct '12

Good luck!

Miss Ashley +2 2 kids; New York 3790 posts
22nd Oct '12

Thank you!!!!!!!

My daughter was ac section...the hospital I go to doesn't really do vbac neither does my doctor. I'm also abnormally small down there...my pelvic bones are tiny something like that.

Kristin B. +down.45+ 1 child; Montgomery, Alabama 2032 posts
22nd Oct '12

Yayyy monday!
are you freaking out??? I am O.O
If everything goes as planned I'll have a baby by thursday. lol

Miss Ashley +2 2 kids; New York 3790 posts
23rd Oct '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Kristin B.:</b>" Yayyy monday! are you freaking out??? I am O.O If everything goes as planned I'll have a baby by thursday. lol"</blockquote>

Omg that's intense. Thursday is so close! I wish I was Thursday!! I'm more anxious then anything. I'm trying to convince myself that 6 days isn't a long time but it is when you think about it lmao. Thursday is not tomorrow but the next day lmao!!