3 DAYS BIG STORM !!! Miss Ashley +2 2 kids; New York 3790 posts
26th Oct '12

Monday morning at 545 AM I will be heading out to the hospital to have my csection!!! AHHH I am so excited !!

My oldest went to her fathers until Sunday morning (so i get to spend all day Sunday with her to do fun things before baby comes)

So I have today & tomorrow to finish up anything that needs to be finished before the baby gets here. & I was thinking if I was missing anything or needed anything i would be able to have someone bring it to me while im in the hospital but NOW im hearing about this HORRIBLE storm coming my way on Monday night that chances are no one will be able to get to me on Tuesday and maybe Wednesday!!! Its supposedly - as the news calls it & my mom lol - "THE STORM OF THE CENTURY!!" So now I need to make sure I have everything ... if you read all of this please make sure that I have everything covered lol.

Vacuuming my car - my daughter has made an AWFUL cheese doodle mess in the back seat!! I can NOT put a new born baby back there with all that crap. Plus I just want a CLEAN car lol & wont be able to do this after I have the baby since i will have just had csection -_-

Make food for the week I am home recovering - the freezer will be my best friend.

Finish the baby set up - stock up the diapers in the diaper holder - vacume the room - make sure everything is where it needs to be!!

Do one load of laundry - just so i have clean clothes (sweat pants and tshirts) for when i get back. Im sure I wont have much time or energy to do this when i get back right away either lol

PAMPER MYSELF !!! - I want to paint my nails give myself a pedicure - take a NICE LONG shower & do my hair for the hospital (bc im having a csection they don't really let you shower its an awkward sponge bath =/ )

unpack & repack my bag & the babies bag - i just want to make sure that I have EVERYTHING I could need for the days in the hospital. I can't forget anything bc then I probably wont get it until Wednesday or not at all bc I go home Thursday!

bring car seat the bundle & boppy to my moms house - my aunt is going to be in the operating room with me so my mom is going to be bringing everything up with her & my daughter when they come a little later in the morning. Other then MY bag & the BABIES bag - I am figuring I might as well have her bring the car seat with her & just have it in my room since I am not sure how the week will play off with this storm!

make sure i have all my insurance cards and paper work - when i go in on Monday morning I have to FULLY register myself in.

GO SHOPPING FOR LAST MINUTE THINGS - such as shout clorox HOSPITAL PADS (i know they give you these in the hospital but i bled so bad with my daughter i want to make sure i don't run out when i get home lol) shampoo& conditioner (mini for the hospital & regular size for home) ice pops (im addicted) water gatorade easy to make/eat food hot chocolate maybe lol if its going to be cold

I am even thinking about buying some CHEAP dvds or even going to a Redbox ( a dvd rental thing) and picking up a few movies for the hospital if i am not going to have visitors bc of the storm... I am going to have my computer and can watch them on there ( they do have cable but not every channel and they can get boring)

am i missing anything lol I am going shopping this afternoon ... thanks =)

MrsSinatra 1 child; 1 angel baby; Phoenix, Arizona 986 posts
26th Oct '12

I think you got it... :P

Just dont forget the deodorant and toothbrush. Those are the 2 most important things in my opinion! Lol. Also, your chargers for both laptop and phone.

Good luck!

Booger & Bubba's Mommy 18 kids; Illinois 8136 posts
26th Oct '12

You are going home less than 48 hours after a csection?

I would plan to be at the hospital a little longer than that. Have easy dinners, Mac & cheese, sgetti, frozen pizza. You won't be able to do as much as you think after a csection. You will be tired & sore after taking care of your oldest child, let alone the baby.

Miss Ashley +2 2 kids; New York 3790 posts
26th Oct '12
Quoting Booger & Bubba's Mommy:" You are going home less than 48 hours after a csection? I would plan to be at the hospital a little ... [snip!] ... do as much as you think after a csection. You will be tired & sore after taking care of your oldest child, let alone the baby."

no no 4 days lol. I Monday - Thursday

26th Oct '12
Quoting MrsSinatra:" I think you got it... :P Just dont forget the deodorant and toothbrush. Those are the 2 most important things in my opinion! Lol. Also, your chargers for both laptop and phone. Good luck!"

lmao thank you for reminding me - i do have my toothbrush and deoderant but i need to buy more toothpaste at the store -_-

see it things like THAT that could mess up my WHOLE stay hahahaaa

1/11/09 ❤ 11/1/12 2 kids; New York 134 posts
26th Oct '12

I don't have anything to add as i haven't even packed our bags yet :-( lol but I am sooooo excited for you!!

26th Oct '12

Ps were having a storm?? Like snow storm?? Do u know if it's gunna be near me lol i totally font even watch the news!

26th Oct '12
Quoting Auroras Mommy+1:" Ps were having a storm?? Like snow storm?? Do u know if it's gunna be near me lol i totally font even watch the news!"

lol where exactly are you - im in Westchester County & its supposed to be a hit of a snow storm and the hurricane coming mixed together lol this is what i heard from my mom this morning. I barely have time to watch the news so i had NO idea lolol

but thank you me too!! & your going so soon!!!

26th Oct '12
Quoting Miss Ashley +2:" lol where exactly are you - im in Westchester County & its supposed to be a hit of a snow storm ... [snip!] ... this morning. I barely have time to watch the news so i had NO idea lolol but thank you me too!! & your going so soon!!! "

I live a 1/2 hour south of rochester In Avon, Livingston county. Lol does that help describe it at all lol

26th Oct '12
Quoting Auroras Mommy+1:" I live a 1/2 hour south of rochester In Avon, Livingston county. Lol does that help describe it at all lol"

hmm im honestly not sure at all lmfao - all i know is that everyone around here is panicking lmao

27th Oct '12
Quoting Miss Ashley +2:" hmm im honestly not sure at all lmfao - all i know is that everyone around here is panicking lmao "

so yeah I watched the weather lol and allllll of ny is supposed to get it. I'm not supposed to get it as bad as you tho, but ppl here are still stocking up preparing to be without power for a while! We are going shopping tonight. I'll be thinking about u Monday, are they still gunna do the c section Monday?

27th Oct '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Auroras Mommy+1:</b>" so yeah I watched the weather lol and allllll of ny is supposed to get it. I'm not supposed to get it ... [snip!] ... for a while! We are going shopping tonight. I'll be thinking about u Monday, are they still gunna do the c section Monday?"</blockquote>

Lol I know!!! Yeah its monday morning at 545 am that I have to be there so its before the storm. I'm nervous for my daughter she is going to be at my moms I wish she could stay with me at the hospital.