700 cals down! Kiss Kiss Bang Bang 2 kids; Toronto, Ontario 1984 posts
27th Oct '12

I just burned off 700 calories non stop on the elliptical and feel fantastic!!
BG and FB have been a great distraction for me and instead of working out, I've been spending my nights on the internet being lazy. My goal is to shed 30lbs and I never once thought this journey would be this difficult. I wish I put down all those chocolates I ate while I was pregnant :cry:

My goal:
img_6524.jpg?w=580sexy_girl_iphone_91.jpg?w=580tumblr_lmiz9xaubv1qkgbk2o1_250.jpg?w=580269371621431986487_h97ycbcz_f.jpg?w=450&tumblr_llsd1jvunz1qkxxw7o1_500.jpg?w=580

*e.j. {slytherin} 16 kids; France 2258 posts
27th Oct '12

Holyyyy 700 cal?! That's insane! Awesome job!

I just got back from the gym where I burned about 300 on the elliptical and was feeling pretty pumped about that haha.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang 2 kids; Toronto, Ontario 1984 posts
27th Oct '12
Quoting *e.j. {slytherin}:" Holyyyy 700 cal?! That's insane! Awesome job! I just got back from the gym where I burned about 300 on the elliptical and was feeling pretty pumped about that haha."

lol thanks. It took me about 80 minutes on it non-stop!
The most I've ever done was 1,000 calories straight which took about 115 minutes. I Just put on my headphones and pump my music at night time when the kids are sleeping and there's no one to disturb me.

but 300 calories is good! work your way up!

27th Oct '12
Quoting Kiss Kiss Bang Bang:" lol thanks. It took me about 80 minutes on it non-stop! The most I've ever done was 1,000 calories straight ... [snip!] ... music at night time when the kids are sleeping and there's no one to disturb me. but 300 calories is good! work your way up!"

You have an elliptical at home? Soooo jealous! I could go for days if I had one :evil:

27th Oct '12
Quoting *e.j. {slytherin}:" You have an elliptical at home? Soooo jealous! I could go for days if I had one :evil:"

I do. It's not the most incredible one but I got it on sale for $170. I bought it thinking it will change my life and push my weightloss...
At the beginning I was super excited but then after awhile it just sat at the corner collecting dust...It's hard to motivate yourself to work out.
If you want one, you should shop around for sales. I know some offer payment plans. You should also look on craigslist or kijiji, people always sell used ones for a really good price and still work great!

27th Oct '12
Quoting Kiss Kiss Bang Bang:" I do. It's not the most incredible one but I got it on sale for $170. I bought it thinking it will change ... [snip!] ... plans. You should also look on craigslist or kijiji, people always sell used ones for a really good price and still work great!"

That's a brilliant idea, maybe boxing day sales might be something good to look at too ... Do you mind if I ask where you got yours (if it was from a store)?

28th Oct '12
Quoting *e.j. {slytherin}:" That's a brilliant idea, maybe boxing day sales might be something good to look at too ... Do you mind if I ask where you got yours (if it was from a store)?"

I got it from canadian tire :)

28th Oct '12
Quoting Kiss Kiss Bang Bang:" I got it from canadian tire :)"

Woo, thanks! I live right across the road from one!