6 Days Daddy+Mommy=Them 18 kids; Lead Hill, Arkansas 4314 posts
30th Oct '12

Until my ticker says I can test, but it's so hard to wait. I had a dream last night that I had a positive pregnancy test! Ughhh I just want to test already :)

Sarz TTC since Oct 2012; 33 kids; Garden City, Michigan 2223 posts
30th Oct '12

I tested today, but I think it's an antibody strip since on the edit there's no color. Although in person I see a little color at the top.
So disappointing.

Daddy+Mommy=Them 18 kids; Lead Hill, Arkansas 4314 posts
30th Oct '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Sarz:</b>" I tested today, but I think it's an antibody strip since on the edit there's no color. Although in person I see a little color at the top. So disappointing. "</blockquote>

That would be disappointing

30th Oct '12

how long have you been ttc?

30th Oct '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Sarz:</b>" how long have you been ttc?"</blockquote>

Just since Sept. We have practically had sex almost every day this month plus 2 or 3 times a day. We made a pact to try to have sex atleast ever other day. We figure it would help liven our sex life and help get pregnant :)

30th Oct '12
Quoting Daddy+Mommy=Them:" <blockquote><b>Quoting Sarz:</b>" how long have you been ttc?"</blockquote> ... [snip!] ... We made a pact to try to have sex atleast ever other day. We figure it would help liven our sex life and help get pregnant :)"

Lots of baby dust to you then! We just started this month. I got the mirena removed over a week ago and I hate that I don't know when exactly I ov'd. Although I could have gotten preggo before getting it removed since my period was only light spotting.

30th Oct '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Sarz:</b>" Lots of baby dust to you then! We just started this month. I got the mirena removed over a week ago ... [snip!] ... when exactly I ov'd. Although I could have gotten preggo before getting it removed since my period was only light spotting. "</blockquote>

Thanks. A lot of baby dust sent your way too. I feel like a crack addict because I was getting something out of bathroom cabinet and found pregnancy test that I did t know I had :) oh it's gonna be hard not to take it

30th Oct '12
Quoting Daddy+Mommy=Them:" <blockquote><b>Quoting Sarz:</b>" Lots of baby dust to you then! We just started this ... [snip!] ... something out of bathroom cabinet and found pregnancy test that I did t know I had :) oh it's gonna be hard not to take it"

It is so tempting when you are that close! But it's best to hold off. I just got a huge stock of pregnancy tests and OPK's the other day. I put them in an awkward place so I wouldn't be testing constantly.

30th Oct '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Sarz:</b>" It is so tempting when you are that close! But it's best to hold off. I just got a huge stock of pregnancy ... [snip!] ... a huge stock of pregnancy tests and OPK's the other day. I put them in an awkward place so I wouldn't be testing constantly. "</blockquote>

Haha yeah. I'm trying to tell myself that, but part of my brain says it tests 5 days before missed period lol. It's like an angel and little devil going back and forth in my brain