35 weeks abby5 California 119 posts
3rd Nov '12

35 week, anyone else due dec 5. how is everyone holding up

*A&N's Mama* 2 kids; Halifax, Nova Scotia 4627 posts
3rd Nov '12

I'm so done being pregnant. Can't wait to meet LO

Liz McArthur 2 kids; Tacoma, Washington 718 posts
3rd Nov '12

I'm 33 weeks and starting to get exhausted. And my muscles hurt. Other than that I'm feeling petty good :-)

abby5 California 119 posts
3rd Nov '12
Quoting Liz McArthur:" I'm 33 weeks and starting to get exhausted. And my muscles hurt. Other than that I'm feeling petty good :-)"

congrats is this ur first what are u having

marcus&tristyn♥ 2 kids; Wisconsin 98 posts
3rd Nov '12
Quoting abby5:" 35 week, anyone else due dec 5. how is everyone holding up"

I am (: and I am so ready for him to get here already, my body is killing me lol

3rd Nov '12
Quoting marcus&tristyn♥:" I am (: and I am so ready for him to get here already, my body is killing me lol"

aw hang in there, what are u having, my back hurts a lot, iam having a girl

3rd Nov '12
Quoting abby5:" aw hang in there, what are u having, my back hurts a lot, iam having a girl"

I am having another boy (: and pretty much everything hurts lol he keeps trying to come out early and so there is lotssss of pressure. it's awesome haha

3rd Nov '12
Quoting marcus&tristyn♥:" I am having another boy (: and pretty much everything hurts lol he keeps trying to come out early and so there is lotssss of pressure. it's awesome haha"

aw congrats, do u have any names picked out, my girl is pushing on my ribs her feet are on my ribs. u contracting

3rd Nov '12
Quoting abby5:" aw congrats, do u have any names picked out, my girl is pushing on my ribs her feet are on my ribs. u contracting "

tons of contractions but when I was checked at the beginning of the week I was still only 1cm dilated. are you contracting? and we decided to name him Tristyn David Cox, have you decided on a name for your girl yet?

3rd Nov '12
Quoting marcus&tristyn♥:" tons of contractions but when I was checked at the beginning of the week I was still only 1cm dilated. ... [snip!] ... 1cm dilated. are you contracting? and we decided to name him Tristyn David Cox, have you decided on a name for your girl yet?"

cute name, iam naming her jennifer. i been getiing braxton contractions. which f**king sucks had few this morning. i was suppose to be checked yesterday but couldnt get a ride. so monday keep ur fingers crossed that iam. looking for due date buddy if interested.

3rd Nov '12
Quoting abby5:" cute name, iam naming her jennifer. i been getiing braxton contractions. which f**king sucks had few ... [snip!] ... checked yesterday but couldnt get a ride. so monday keep ur fingers crossed that iam. looking for due date buddy if interested."

That's a cute name (: and aww that sucks that you couldn't get checked. I had an appt on monday and then got sick on tuesday and had to go back in on thursday and they totally screwed up my appt and it wasn't in the system so I had to wait for them to fit me in. I'm getting checked again on tuesday when I go in though. I will keep my fingers crossed for you (: and yea, if you want a DD buddy I am not opposed (: lol

3rd Nov '12
Quoting marcus&tristyn♥:" That's a cute name (: and aww that sucks that you couldn't get checked. I had an appt on monday and then ... [snip!] ... tuesday when I go in though. I will keep my fingers crossed for you (: and yea, if you want a DD buddy I am not opposed (: lol"

thanks, it will cool if we deliver on the same day. how bad is it when they check u. this will be first time i herd its hurts for some and for others no to bad. iam not good with pain. keep in touch

3rd Nov '12
Quoting abby5:" thanks, it will cool if we deliver on the same day. how bad is it when they check u. this will be first time i herd its hurts for some and for others no to bad. iam not good with pain. keep in touch"

Well he has already dropped and so I'm already pretty uncomfortable, and my Dr. tries to be really easy but it's really not the most fun thing in the world lol. I don't find it extremely painful but it's definitely pretty uncomfortable. The best advice I could give you is to try and breathe through it and try talking to your Dr. to distract you (last time I got checked I talked to my Dr. about how my husband's stitches were healing from the cyst she removed the week earlier lol) Just try to relax, it hurts way worse if you tense up.

Liz McArthur 2 kids; Tacoma, Washington 718 posts
3rd Nov '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting abby5:</b>" congrats is this ur first what are u having"</blockquote>

Thank you :-) congrats to you also. Is this your first? We have a little girl named Brooklyn. She will be 22 months old when this one us born. It's a boy :-) Carter is his name. We are excited to meet !