34 weeks and a day Amanda_18 Due April 19; 1 angel baby; Mansfield, Texas 5 posts
7th Nov '12

had an appointment at 2:15 today and found out that he passed away during the day or late last night while i was asleep. broke me down into tears.

Kimmy Gibbler 2 kids; Grapevine, Texas 8039 posts
7th Nov '12

I am so, so sorry for your loss, mama. :(

Almond&Boo+2 2 kids; 419 posts
7th Nov '12

I am so so sorry for your loss :(

[♥]Mrs. Taylor 18 kids; Texas 12250 posts
7th Nov '12

I am so sorry for your loss. :( I couldn't imagine.

castaway 2 kids; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 18092 posts
7th Nov '12

Oh my :(

That is so terribly sad.

I'm sorry you're experiencing this sort of pain.

mara cooper Due August 30; 1 child; Purcell, Oklahoma 41 posts
7th Nov '12

So sorry for ur loss :'(

Virginia Bailey 18 kids; Oakland, California 439 posts
7th Nov '12

Oh Jesus! I'm sorry for ur loss. Praying for u and ur family

[♥]Mrs. Taylor 18 kids; Texas 12250 posts
7th Nov '12

Also, I noticed you're in Mansfield, I live in Alvarado and if you ever need anything let me know. Again, so sorry for your loss!

SuperShlee 16 kids; Pennsylvania 49 posts
8th Nov '12

I am extremely sorry for your loss momma.
Unfortunately you and I have something in common now. I had an appointment on October 17h, 2012 with my baby doc, where I heard the horrible news that my daughter had passed away, and on October 18th, 2012 at 3:28pm she was born. It has been three weeks today that I have been suffering through this and to be honest, it's not something that's going to go away easily. I still hurt today, three weeks later, just as much as I did the moment I found out. You have an angel baby now, and your son and my daughter are looking down on us from that pretty fluffy cloud telling us to stop crying because they are in a much better place now.
<3

MamaOfGirls 34 kids; Minnesota 131 posts
8th Nov '12

so sorry for your loss! I lost my daughter shortly after birth in 2008...still hurts but it will get easier!You will be at peace one day even if its hard to believe now.

Irie & Angel Anaiah's Mom 17 kids; Clovis, New Mexico 66 posts
8th Nov '12

I am so sorry for your loss!! I know exactly what you are going through. I lost my daughter at 38 weeks just 12 days ago. I know this is something we hear about but never ever expect to happen to us. Im here for you if you need to talk.