1 year anniversary Justine's Mama Due November 28 (boy); 1 child; Boynton Beach, Florida 1939 posts
9th Nov '12

Ours is coming up and we will have a one month old when that anniversary hits. We are going to the restaurant that we had our first date at, were it all started in our old home town were we met :D Can't wait to go back to that restaurant and instead of being shy, nervous and a little too drunk. We will be enjoying dinner reminiscing and staring at our daughter and how fast a year has flown by. I am purposely bringing her I just want the joy of our new life together. When we both met we had both recently came out of very long term relationships, him four years and me six years. Our relationship together is the first one we both have gotten into since our past ex's. We both at the beginning were nervous and stuff to be in a new relationship but we have been so happy together and we have such a great relationship. I really can't wait to go back there :D I am in love with this man even more ever since getting pregnant. And I feel like I am going to be even more in love with him once our daughter is here. End of my sappy little love story :wink: I am getting weird lately since our daughter will be here in 4 days, I look at him and I just am so in love with him.

melindapple 1 child; Michigan 5425 posts
9th Nov '12

congrats :)

Justine's Mama Due November 28 (boy); 1 child; Boynton Beach, Florida 1939 posts
9th Nov '12

Thank you :D, never though my next relationship would go long term also. Although I am very happy.

9th Nov '12
Quoting Justine's Mama:" Thank you :D, never though my next relationship would go long term also. Although I am very happy."

yea it's crazy to think. I was sitting in class the other day thinking, "holy crap i can't believe i have a daughter and a husband." It's really weird to think about how crushed i was over past relationships ending, but i'm so thankful they did because honestly those chain of events caused big decisions in my life leading me to my husband.

nothingness Arizona 3578 posts
9th Nov '12

I have pretty much the same story! Our son is 3 weeks old on Tuesday and our 1 year is on Monday. Congrats :) it's nice to have a great SO and great relationship

Justine's Mama Due November 28 (boy); 1 child; Boynton Beach, Florida 1939 posts
9th Nov '12
Quoting melindapple:" yea it's crazy to think. I was sitting in class the other day thinking, "holy crap i can't believe i ... [snip!] ... but i'm so thankful they did because honestly those chain of events caused big decisions in my life leading me to my husband."

Ah yes I thank my self every day that I packed my bags and walked away from that relationship because I would of never met this man now and never experienced being treated like a normal human being. My past relationship he was abusive and a cheater and it just was all in all horrible I just was one of those stupid girls who never left but would get shitted on. I am so glad I left at the time I did. Luckily I snagged this man and not another girl heheee.

9th Nov '12
Quoting Rydicule91:" I have pretty much the same story! Our son is 3 weeks old on Tuesday and our 1 year is on Monday. Congrats :) it's nice to have a great SO and great relationship"

Aw congrats, yes it is. It is quite exciting to celebrate and have a new baby also.

Kasi Loveridge Due November 10 (girl); 16 kids; Gainesboro, Tennessee 43 posts
9th Nov '12

Same story here girlie
My daughter will be here on Sunday
and Next month on the 15th will be our one year. Crazy but exciting. I wrote his card today for his congrats on being a daddy and thank you for making me a mommy present and I was so nervous I could not stop shaking. I spelled at least 80% of the words wrong the first time because I couldnt think. (thank goodness for spell check and rough drafts) I wish you THREE the best. congrats :)

9th Nov '12
Quoting Justine's Mama:" Ah yes I thank my self every day that I packed my bags and walked away from that relationship because ... [snip!] ... left but would get shitted on. I am so glad I left at the time I did. Luckily I snagged this man and not another girl heheee."

I was in that kind of relationship twice, i didn't even know men like this existed until now. haha