21 jump street and magic mike Just Emily :) 2 kids; Casa grande, Az, United States 8826 posts
status 12th Nov '12

If you took channing tatums wardrobe from magic mike and use it on him in 21 jump street I feel like you would then have an amazing movie.... Random post from Someone watching 21 jump street

Klaus 2 kids; Mississippi 23932 posts
status 12th Nov '12

Lol I haven't seen Magic Mike

BUT.... 21 Jump Street was freaking hilarious

Gosloving 1 child; Washington 12831 posts
12th Nov '12

Then he wouldn't have that high school image. I personally think 21 Jump Street was perfect.

wilde_mommy 4 kids; Columbus, Ohio 3459 posts
12th Nov '12

I still need to see Magic Mike, but 21 Jump Street was seriously one of the greatest movies ever!

Just Emily :) 2 kids; Casa grande, Az, United States 8826 posts
status 12th Nov '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Sweetie-Pie:</b>" Then he wouldn't have that high school image. I personally think 21 Jump Street was perfect."</blockquote>

Lol oh it was awesome. And I agree it wouldn't work in the high school setting. But I'd love watching it.

12th Nov '12
Quoting Just Emily :):" <blockquote><b>Quoting Sweetie-Pie:</b>" Then he wouldn't have that high school image. ... [snip!] ... Lol oh it was awesome. And I agree it wouldn't work in the high school setting. But I'd love watching it."

Well I'd love to see him take his clothes off & dance like that ANY TIME. ;D

status 12th Nov '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Sweetie-Pie:</b>" Well I'd love to see him take his clothes off & dance like that ANY TIME. ;D"</blockquote>

I get shivers just thinking about it lol. His wife has to be the worlds most secure woman lol

12th Nov '12
Quoting Just Emily :):" <blockquote><b>Quoting Sweetie-Pie:</b>" Well I'd love to see him take his clothes ... [snip!] ... TIME. ;D"</blockquote> I get shivers just thinking about it lol. His wife has to be the worlds most secure woman lol"

Lucky b***h! :D

Kitten Power TTC since Aug 2011; 48 kids; Japan 1053 posts
12th Nov '12

watched 21 jump street yesterday :) gonna watch magic mike tonight :D

status 12th Nov '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Kitten Power:</b>" watched 21 jump street yesterday :) gonna watch magic mike tonight :D"</blockquote>

Tell me what you think. I love 21 jump street but idk how I felt about magic mike.... Well the plot I love the characters

12th Nov '12
Quoting Just Emily :):" <blockquote><b>Quoting Kitten Power:</b>" watched 21 jump street yesterday :) gonna ... [snip!] ... Tell me what you think. I love 21 jump street but idk how I felt about magic mike.... Well the plot I love the characters"

i defo will :D i loved 21 jump street purely cause its the type of movie i watch, will watch magic mike, i'm thinking its gonna be hilarious :L

Jays*Mama 2 kids; Michigan 5670 posts
12th Nov '12

Magic mike has some funny moments in it. But mostly its super sexy ;) 21 Jump street is wayyyyyyyy more funny. I wish they would have ended magic mike a little better, they kind of left you hanging.

12th Nov '12
/Quoting Jays*Mama:" Magic mike has some funny moments in it. But mostly its super sexy ;) 21 Jump street is wayyyyyyyy more funny. I wish they would have ended magic mike a little better, they kind of left you hanging."

maybe there is gonna be a Magic Mike 2 usually i'd know just by watching the ending but i haven't seen it yet, i will be tonight though :D

Jays*Mama 2 kids; Michigan 5670 posts
12th Nov '12
Quoting Kitten Power:" maybe there is gonna be a Magic Mike 2 usually i'd know just by watching the ending but i haven't seen it yet, i will be tonight though :D"

I bought it yesterday and watched it last night :)

12th Nov '12
Quoting Jays*Mama:" I bought it yesterday and watched it last night :)"

hahaha sweeeeet :D