2 days till D-DAY Natalie Corpuz Due November 14; 1 child; Gilroy, California 12 posts
13th Nov '12

so im 3 cm 50 effaced and im due on thursday.However i don't feel any different at all,no contractions,cramping,signs of labor ect..does this mean i probably wont go in to labor by my due date or can all these signs come quickly and i start labor suddenly?

user banned 2 kids; Georgia 24891 posts
13th Nov '12

What kind of labor did you have with your first?

Addi's Momma TTC since Jul 2012; 1 child; 1 angel baby; Florissant, Missouri 4972 posts
13th Nov '12

My water broke and I didn't feel a thing. All I felt to the point when they started the pitocin was pressure. I was a 5 at that point. Some people don't feel anything.

SavageDarling 3 kids; Webster, Massachusetts 10381 posts
13th Nov '12

It can all start suddenly and it could happen any time between now and two weeks from now. All it means is that when your labor does start, your body will have that much less work to do.

coffee-holic 4 kids; Maryland 1582 posts
13th Nov '12

My son is the only labor i had start on its own. He was born 5 days before my due date. I felt fine also 3 cm then too. One day i felt like he was doing flips didnt feel like contractions & weren't painful. Turned out it was labor so it is possible for it to just happen when the baby is ready. Good luck i know i was more than ready that close to my due date lol.

Natalie Corpuz Due November 14; 1 child; Gilroy, California 12 posts
13th Nov '12
Quoting A❤T=P+[It's a Girl:" What kind of labor did you have with your first?"

with my first daughter I went into labor after getting membranes stripped..so i guess that might be why i feel like i need something to throw me into labor instead of my body just going on its own

Amber Short 34 kids; Coatesville, Pennsylvania 81 posts
13th Nov '12

i was induced with my daughter but ive been told lots of walking and or going up n downs steps will help bring on stronger n more constant contractions .. good luck !

13th Nov '12

Quoting 1+1=4..maybe more..:" My son is the only labor i had start on its own. He was born 5 days before my due date. I felt fine also ... [snip!] ... is possible for it to just happen when the baby is ready. Good luck i know i was more than ready that close to my due date lol."
she was doing flips last night and it really hurt but i was thinking it was because her head was putting pressure on my cervix when she was moving
13th Nov '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Natalie Corpuz:</b>" with my first daughter I went into labor after getting membranes stripped..so i guess that might be why i feel like i need something to throw me into labor instead of my body just going on its own"</blockquote>

When I had my daughter I was a week late and they scheduled me to be induced but I was scared to be induced sonthe night before I did a Zumba class and jumped around a bunch. Then I had sex. I went into labor naturally the next morning before my scheduled induction. Lol

coffee-holic 4 kids; Maryland 1582 posts
13th Nov '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Natalie Corpuz:</b>" "</blockquote>

I was still young & he was my first. I had an appt that day so when i went in they said i was in labor i was surprised. I was 4 cm when i got to the appt & they sent me to the mall. Lol

13th Nov '12

Quoting MommaSav2:" <blockquote><b>Quoting Natalie Corpuz:</b>" with my first daughter I went into labor ... [snip!] ... and jumped around a bunch. Then I had sex. I went into labor naturally the next morning before my scheduled induction. Lol"
lol well i'll haveto try that lol thanks,if it dosent work atleast it will be fun haha
13th Nov '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Natalie Corpuz:</b>" "</blockquote>

It was so fun I hadn't been able to work out really hard or let loose and jump around through the pregnancy and it felt good to go crazy. Lol. And everybody knows working out releases endorphins which increases sex drive so that meant I was actually horny like crazy for the first time in like a month and a half. It was a great night. Lol but i was sore when I arrived at l&d the next day.

13th Nov '12

Quoting MommaSav2:" <blockquote><b>Quoting Natalie Corpuz:</b>" "</blockquote> It was so fun ... [snip!] ... for the first time in like a month and a half. It was a great night. Lol but i was sore when I arrived at l&d the next day."
Hahahah thats hilarious im deffinently going to try this method,it sure as hell beats being medically induced
Hayleigh & Max' mom Due October 17; 34 kids; Tulsa, Oklahoma 4554 posts
14th Nov '12

I was dilated to a 3 and 75% effaced with both my pregnancies. I still had to be induced after being that way for 3 weeks.