8 month old no longer sleeping through the night Army♡Wife 1 child; Colorado 343 posts
17th Nov '12

I don't get it! From the time she was about 4 months old until the freaking daylight savings time she would sleep ALL night no problem. Bedtime was about 9 and she'd sleep easily until 7-8 the next morning without waking up once. Since the time change she not only has been getting up earlier (between 6-7) but she has also been waking up 2-3 times a night to feed. What the heck??

She did have 2 teeth come in recently, but that was over a week ago. Any ideas and how can I get her sleeping again?

Lilly and Laya's momma Due May 24; 2 kids; 4 angel babies; Chesapeake, Virginia 8013 posts
17th Nov '12

DD did the same thing when she turned 7 months. Hers was because she was teething. Even when the teeth cut through they are still working their way up which can cause sleepless nights. She just started sleeping through the night again and she is almost 2

Mommy Loves Tiberius 1 child; New Hampshire 784 posts
17th Nov '12

huh welcome to my life LOL my son just turned 8 months on tues. and about a week ago he stopped sleeping threw the night... LOL maybe its growth spurt time LOL good luck mama <3

Kara-lynn Due July 21; 65 kids; Florida 2063 posts
17th Nov '12

Sounds lime your baby had an abnormal sleeping pattern & recently decided to sleep like a normal baby lol
this too shall pass. co-sleeping may make it eqsier.

I'm His Amy He's My Rory 2 kids; Caldwell, Idaho 49343 posts
17th Nov '12

Mine is 7 months and 99% of the time is up every 30-60 minutes. I got 3 consecutive hours last night and thought it was morning lol

17th Nov '12
Quoting Kara-lynn:" Sounds lime your baby had an abnormal sleeping pattern & recently decided to sleep like a normal baby lol this too shall pass. co-sleeping may make it eqsier."

lol Right.. I'm jealous of all the people like her lol

Kara-lynn Due July 21; 65 kids; Florida 2063 posts
17th Nov '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting I'm His Amy He's My Rory:</b>" lol Right.. I'm jealous of all the people like her lol"</blockquote>

!

Me too! I am always thinking "I hope you enjoy it while it lasted, welcome to the real world" I know it's mean, I just can't help myself

17th Nov '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Kara-lynn:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting I'm His Amy He's My Rory:</b>" lol Right.. I'm jealous of ... [snip!] ... am always thinking "I hope you enjoy it while it lasted, welcome to the real world" I know it's mean, I just can't help myself"</blockquote>

My friends' babies sleep all night and I hate them all lol

Supafly★ 2 kids; Poland 14140 posts
17th Nov '12
Quoting I'm His Amy He's My Rory:" Mine is 7 months and 99% of the time is up every 30-60 minutes. I got 3 consecutive hours last night and thought it was morning lol"

Dear God I thought I was the only one with a shit sleeper lol. My LO is 5 months and I don't think I've had more than 2 consecutive hours of sleep since I was pregnant.
I, too, am jealous of all the mamas with babies that sleep long stretches at night.

17th Nov '12
Quoting Supafly★:" Dear God I thought I was the only one with a shit sleeper lol. My LO is 5 months and I don't think I've ... [snip!] ... hours of sleep since I was pregnant. I, too, am jealous of all the mamas with babies that sleep long stretches at night. "

The WEIRD thing is he slept great last night and has 2 teeth today!

*Mary Moon* 1 child; New York 3601 posts
17th Nov '12

You guys make me happy (and very sad) inside. Happy because its nice to know someone else's little ones are keeping them up too. And sad because someone else's little ones are keeping them up at night too Lol

LO is almost 11 months old and hasn't slept through the night more than a couple weeks when he was 5-6 months. Otherwise it's been 3-4 awake every night and crying till he gets in my bed. Teething. Teething. Teething. Eff teeth. They need to find a way to speed things up in that department. Teeth steroids! (Jk Jk)

17th Nov '12
Quoting *Mary Moon*:" You guys make me happy (and very sad) inside. Happy because its nice to know someone else's little ones ... [snip!] ... Teething. Teething. Teething. Eff teeth. They need to find a way to speed things up in that department. Teeth steroids! (Jk Jk)"

Mine got his first tooth today. Never even knew! Just happened to see it when he was having a salad lol