666 park ave and revenge... ♥Blondetourage 3 kids; FORT RILEY, Kansas 35907 posts
18th Nov '12

why werent they on tonight?

Good Queen Bess 2 kids; Ontario 45864 posts
18th Nov '12

Not sure, but 666 Park Ave. was cancelled.

Cass Hole 3 kids; Shiloh, IL, United States 7587 posts
18th Nov '12

They didn't air tonight because of the American Music Awards. 666 is only running 13 episodes then it's done. :(

♥Blondetourage 3 kids; FORT RILEY, Kansas 35907 posts
18th Nov '12
Quoting Cass Hole:" They didn't air tonight because of the American Music Awards. 666 is only running 13 episodes then it's done. :("

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

-C.Lit-:) 64 kids; Italy 35513 posts
21st Nov '12
Quoting Cass Hole:" They didn't air tonight because of the American Music Awards. 666 is only running 13 episodes then it's done. :("

WWWHHHHHYYYY

Cass Hole 3 kids; Shiloh, IL, United States 7587 posts
21st Nov '12
Quoting -C.Lit-:):" WWWHHHHHYYYY"

I read that the viewers dropped from 5 million to 4 million in one week or something.

I like the show so I'm bummed but I didn't see it lasting long anyway so this is somewhat expected. It's like AHS...after the first season how would they have kept the story going? AHS should have kept with the same family and plot and added different twists and surprises but instead they introduced spock and some crazy nazi doctor in an insane asylum and made the entire show absolutely ridiculous. It's so stupid now I can barely get through a whole episode. I don't know how 666 would have kept it going once ALL the secrets came out in the first season.