37 weeks n ready TweetyC504 Due December 5 (boy); Kenner, Louisiana 19 posts
20th Nov '12

I'm 37 weeks, 2cm n some change dilated contracting very hard daily,, and I'm so ready to go in. Anyone with words of encouragement on me going into labor anytime soon. The pain and discomfort is unbearable I'm ready now lol

lolajessup 3 kids; 1 angel baby; Beaverton, Michigan 44076 posts
20th Nov '12

How far apart are your contractions?

♥Sami [better off] Due February 22; 1 child; 1 angel baby; La Vergne, TN, United States 3104 posts
20th Nov '12
Quoting TweetyC504:" I'm 37 weeks, 2cm n some change dilated contracting very hard daily,, and I'm so ready to go in. Anyone ... [snip!] ... Anyone with words of encouragement on me going into labor anytime soon. The pain and discomfort is unbearable I'm ready now lol"

How far apart are contractions? I hope you find some relief but just remember that all the time baby is in there is helping him get a little healthier. Gives you something to focus on other than the pain!

TweetyC504 Due December 5 (boy); Kenner, Louisiana 19 posts
20th Nov '12

Last false labor scare they were 2 minutes apart lasting 1 min but I wasn't dilating so they sent me home. Today I got really really strong ones throughout the whole day

Logan and Noah's Momma 18 kids; North Carolina 982 posts
20th Nov '12

Me first!!! lol

Jessica Bare Due December 6; Japan 1 posts
20th Nov '12

hello im 37 wks pregnant and have dilated 2 cm too. i have yet to have any contractions yet. or maybe i have and have not noticed. but from what you are saying it sounds like that baby is getting ready to come out. i wish you the best of luck and take it easy.