32 weeks pregnant-stomach pains? Charlotte'Louise Gunn 1 child; Birmingham, United Kingdom 175 posts
22nd Nov '12

I'm 32 weeks pregnant &i have consistant pain in my stomach for the past 2 days, my backs just started hurting.. Its a dull pain feels like a stomach ache butits more annoying than anything.. Babies been kicking me in the ribs aswell so i know shes okay but just worroed about the stomach ache.. I know ots not bh or contractions.. So what does everyone reckon? Thanks for the advice in advance x

user banned 33 kids; Blytheville, Arkansas 7534 posts
22nd Nov '12

Round ligament pains. They get worse around this stage in pregnancy.

Charlotte'Louise Gunn 1 child; Birmingham, United Kingdom 175 posts
22nd Nov '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Chroma Hex [+1]:</b>" Round ligament pains. They get worse around this stage in pregnancy. "</blockquote>

Thank you, i my fellas.worroed.as.all his kids have come really early &loads.of people have told me diffo things there saying that they had stomach ache before contractions! Soo nothing to worry about then! Do you have any advice to ease the pain, it doesnt hurt but its just annoying me that its there lol

22nd Nov '12
Quoting Charlotte'Louise Gunn:" <blockquote><b>Quoting Chroma Hex [+1]:</b>" Round ligament pains. They get worse around ... [snip!] ... to worry about then! Do you have any advice to ease the pain, it doesnt hurt but its just annoying me that its there lol"

Not really. Sometimes they feel as badly as labor. Stay hydrated and active right now.

*A&N's Mama* 2 kids; Halifax, Nova Scotia 4627 posts
22nd Nov '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Charlotte'Louise Gunn:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Chroma Hex [+1]:</b>" Round ligament pains. They get worse around ... [snip!] ... to worry about then! Do you have any advice to ease the pain, it doesnt hurt but its just annoying me that its there lol"</blockquote>

This is where pregnancy becomes very uncomfortable.

If your SO's babies have come early, that has nothing to do with him but the woman who's pregnant. It doesn't mean your baby will be born early

22nd Nov '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting NevviesMom:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Charlotte'Louise Gunn:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting ... [snip!] ... have come early, that has nothing to do with him but the woman who's pregnant. It doesn't mean your baby will be born early"</blockquote>

I know that what i think but his had 7 kids by about 4 diffo mothers &had a baba die at 24 weeks.&even one born at 26 weeks he has been none.stop stressing through my pregnancy as thos os the last child his having hos only calmed down now cause im 32 weeks.. So he kinda thinks ot is something to do with him x

lolajessup 3 kids; 1 angel baby; Beaverton, Michigan 44076 posts
22nd Nov '12

I've had that lately and 2 drs said its normal. One dr told me to wear more supportive shoes with good soles (I wear flats all the time).

Now I'm in the hospital with bleeding (not related to the pain) and once I got an iv the pain has stopped. So make sure you're drinkin enough water maybe Gatorade once in awhile to stay hydrated. I think mines from slight dehydration.

22nd Nov '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting lolajessup:</b>" I've had that lately and 2 drs said its normal. One dr told me to wear more supportive shoes with good ... [snip!] ... So make sure you're drinkin enough water maybe Gatorade once in awhile to stay hydrated. I think mines from slight dehydration."</blockquote>

Youve made me quite worried now :s x

22nd Nov '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Charlotte'Louise Gunn:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting lolajessup:</b>" I've had that lately and 2 drs said its normal. ... [snip!] ... in awhile to stay hydrated. I think mines from slight dehydration."</blockquote> Youve made me quite worried now :s x"</blockquote>

Why?! I said it wasn't a big deal. I have previa and that's why I'm
Bleeding. Nothing to do with the pain. And the iv helped. It's not serious or dangerous. Just stay hydrated :)

22nd Nov '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting lolajessup:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Charlotte'Louise Gunn:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting ... [snip!] ... that's why I'm Bleeding. Nothing to do with the pain. And the iv helped. It's not serious or dangerous. Just stay hydrated :)"</blockquote>

Ohh thank god! Think i misread your post lool.. It just feel really uncomfortable atm aha tbf i feel like a wuss moaning! Labour will be aloy worse aha! X

22nd Nov '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Charlotte'Louise Gunn:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting lolajessup:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Charlotte'Louise ... [snip!] ... your post lool.. It just feel really uncomfortable atm aha tbf i feel like a wuss moaning! Labour will be aloy worse aha! X"</blockquote>

Yeah mine was so bad I called the after hours line last fri and he sai it sounded like normal muscle growing pains. It was awful. I couldn't even barely walk. And I'm
Not a big baby when it comes to pain. But that was bad. I'm glad the fluids helped me. And I admit I don't drink enough water. It's so hard. I don't enjoy it unless I'm parched.

22nd Nov '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting lolajessup:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Charlotte'Louise Gunn:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting ... [snip!] ... bad. I'm glad the fluids helped me. And I admit I don't drink enough water. It's so hard. I don't enjoy it unless I'm parched."</blockquote>

Sounds stupid but i hate the taste of water lmao. But i do drink alot but it has to be squash lool x

Betty Davis Kasch Due January 25 (girl); Greenville, Mississippi 3 posts
22nd Nov '12

All good advice that was given. I had the same question a couple of wks ago was told the samethings and take a pain reliver

22nd Nov '12

I have fibromyalgia, so I'm no stranger to pain...but my round ligament pains had me screaming so bad at only 34 weeks they almost called an ambulance. They can get bad.