16 month old throwing up BRowell 3 kids; 2 angel babies; Bristol, TN, United States 3691 posts
22nd Nov '12

Ok I'll start at the beginning. Last Saturday DS woke up with a slight temp. 100.9. I didn't give him meds. He was slobbering and stuff too so I figured he was just teething. I checked his temp again later in the day and it was only 99.2 so I wasn't worried about it. Then we went out to eat and DD ended up with an extra milk and wanted to share with DS so I let him drink it, not thinking about him having a temp anymore. Then about an hour and a half later he starts throwing up curttled milk. I knew better but just didn't think about it and so obviously I assumed he must of still just had a temp when I gave him the milk. But now ever since then he has been throwing up when he falls asleep. He's still breastfed and he falls asleep on the b**b but that's not new, he's always done it. My diet hasn't changed. He's never had this problem but I mean almost every time he falls asleep he wakes up throwing up and sometimes it is a lot and projectile. I don't think it's his position either because sometimes he's laying down and sometimes he's been sitting up. His diet hasn't really changed either. He may have ate more today because of thanksgiving but this has been going on since Saturday. He's not been acting sick and no more temp. Since Saturday. I'm at a loss. Anyone have any idea? TIA

*A&N's Mama* 2 kids; Halifax, Nova Scotia 4627 posts
22nd Nov '12

This may sound silly but is he letting out good burps?? If I didn't get good burps out of DD she would PUUUUKE!! :/

BRowell 3 kids; 2 angel babies; Bristol, TN, United States 3691 posts
22nd Nov '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting NevviesMom:</b>" This may sound silly but is he letting out good burps?? If I didn't get good burps out of DD she would PUUUUKE!! :/"</blockquote>

Actually he's been burping more. Lol he's not usually much of a burner, not even when he was a newb but yeah, he's been burping more.