25 weeks... does it speed up? ShadyAmy Due March 9; 1 child; Vernon, British Columbia 110 posts
23rd Nov '12

Hey Ladies!
I'll be 25 weeks on sunday. This is my second pregnancy. Do you find the rest of the pregnancy after 25 goes faster or slower? I can't wait to meet my little guy and have my body back to myself.

Vindictive 50 kids; Switzerland 30558 posts
23rd Nov '12

Slower. Much much slower.

♥MamaToSilas♥ 1 child; Illinois 9385 posts
status 23rd Nov '12

Longer. It seemed like forever.

Aria Dawn's mommy 33 kids; Texas 1864 posts
23rd Nov '12

Way, way slower.

ShadyAmy Due March 9; 1 child; Vernon, British Columbia 110 posts
23rd Nov '12

Oh damn :(
I think I remember it dragging on at the end with my daughter as well... Was just kind of hoping it might be different this time but this whole pregnancy has seemed to drag on. I keep thinking omg im 25 weeks holy that's almost all the way there.. then I realize it's not even close... lol

Little Richard's mommie! Due July 12 (boy); 1 child; Seneca, South Carolina 4293 posts
23rd Nov '12
Quoting ShadyAmy:" Hey Ladies! I'll be 25 weeks on sunday. This is my second pregnancy. Do you find the rest of the pregnancy ... [snip!] ... the rest of the pregnancy after 25 goes faster or slower? I can't wait to meet my little guy and have my body back to myself."

Hmmm I am 25 weeks today and so I am hoping it goes faster...it went slow this whole time lol so lets just both hope it goes faster for both of us!

Bluebonnet Here, CA, United States 65286 posts
status 23rd Nov '12

I've been 38 weeks for a month and a half.

Vindictive 50 kids; Switzerland 30558 posts
23rd Nov '12
Quoting Big'n:" I've been 38 weeks for a month and a half."

:lol:

gina buckley Due May 13 (girl); Dublin, Ireland 182 posts
23rd Nov '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Big'n:</b>" I've been 38 weeks for a month and a half."</blockquote>

:0
:d

23rd Nov '12
Quoting BOSM Due *March 8th*:" Hmmm I am 25 weeks today and so I am hoping it goes faster...it went slow this whole time lol so lets just both hope it goes faster for both of us!"

I hope so as well !!! *sending good vibes your way*!! ... Have you picked up any hobbies that keep you busy? Im pretty busy with my little one and school but I still have moments where time seems to not move and I feel i'm going to be pregnant foreverrrr lol.

23rd Nov '12

Does it just feel that way or did they get your due date wrong?

Bluebonnet Here, CA, United States 65286 posts
status 23rd Nov '12
Quoting ShadyAmy:" Does it just feel that way or did they get your due date wrong?"

:lol: It just feels that way.

K+J 3 kids; 547 posts
23rd Nov '12

my pregnancy seems like its blowing by.. I just realized I will be 27 weeks tomorrow and I have sooo much to do yet!! but I have been really busy this pregnancy with my DS's extra curricular activities and preschool.. and now with the holidays coming up I hope it will go fast holidays always seem to blow by.. but I know Jan-Feb are going to DRAG on forever!

Landon's Mommy *+2* Due October 20; 2 kids; 2 angel babies; Cincinnati, Ohio 14943 posts
23rd Nov '12

LOL I feel this way as well & I just turned 38 weeks today!

OP.... for me the over all pregnancy went fast..... looking at it now. But "in the moment" it was like comeeeeeeeeeeeee onnnnnnnnnn!

Really I think the last 5 weeks are the hardest.

Debra Langlie Lippert 3 kids; Minnesota 130 posts
23rd Nov '12

I am just over 35 weeks and with having 2 other kids to run after all the time this pregnancy has just kind of flew by... seems like my appointments are just one day after another (even tho they aren't actually that way) ... it just seems like I wake up and have to go back to the dr lol... i guess it all depends on how busy you are, being really busy with other things will make it fly by...