16 children and counting T + H = My World 2 kids; 1 angel baby; United Kingdom 3349 posts
25th Nov '12

Britain's biggest family just got bigger: Mother gives birth to her 16th child and she already wants another

She

airblittusub 16 kids; London, United Kingdom 43 posts
25th Nov '12

I personally think if she gets pregnant again that the child is going to walk out.

The Bear and The Bird 2 kids; Vantaa, Finland 42577 posts
25th Nov '12

I think they're selfish and disgusting and it looks like their young daughter is falling right into the breeder role too. Lovely.

user banned (boy); 2 kids; Fucking, Austria 36337 posts
25th Nov '12

They all look pretty creepy.

MysticWitchKat 2052 posts
25th Nov '12
Quoting ℳary ℐane:" They all look pretty creepy."

They usually do.

Tiff + 2[girls] 2 kids; Montana 6000 posts
25th Nov '12

I think its ridiculous and I think the Duggars are pretty ridiculous too

мɑkɑnɑni ~*~, FL, United States 63125 posts
25th Nov '12

They've got nothing on the Duggars or Bates.

user banned 2 kids; Bat Cave, North Carolina 64587 posts
25th Nov '12

I see no issue, if they can provide for their children.

MysticWitchKat 2052 posts
25th Nov '12
Quoting sταrry skies:" They've got nothing on the Duggars or Bates."

Give them time :-P

Cecily's Mama 1 child; 3778 posts
25th Nov '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Fantastic Faith ♥:</b>" I see no issue, if they can provide for their children."</blockquote>

Agreed.

мɑkɑnɑni ~*~, FL, United States 63125 posts
25th Nov '12
Quoting Fantastic Faith ♥:" I see no issue, if they can provide for their children."

:!:

Yep. I'm always amazed when people who are pro-choice suddenly have issues with the amount of children a woman decides to have. Her body, her choice, no?

user banned 2 kids; Bat Cave, North Carolina 64587 posts
25th Nov '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting sταrry skies:</b>" :!: Yep. I'm always amazed when people who are pro-choice suddenly have issues with the amount of children a woman decides to have. Her body, her choice, no?"</blockquote>

Exactly

Vindictive 50 kids; Switzerland 30558 posts
25th Nov '12
Quoting sταrry skies:" :!: Yep. I'm always amazed when people who are pro-choice suddenly have issues with the amount of children a woman decides to have. Her body, her choice, no?"

Right?!

Cain & Alexis' Mommy 34 kids; Iowa City, Iowa 212 posts
25th Nov '12

If they don't need any state help or government help to raise the children then let them do it. but I'd be super scared that the kids would just start falling out. lol. I wouldn't ever have that many! I'm not even sure if I want one more after this one is born. My hubby says he wants one more that would make: our son, his daughter, this one (a girl) and then if he wants another that is 4 for him. I don't think I'd be able to handle it. the duggars on the other hand, does the father have a job? I haven't seen the show in so long. Do they get help? of course probably not now that they have the tv show. but either way that is a crap load of kids.

drunk faith1 1 child; Alabama 10081 posts
25th Nov '12

As long as they are giving their children love and attention, and don't need financial help, then there's nothing 'wrong' or 'disgusting' about it...Maybe they just love their children and being parents?