10 months. user banned
27th Nov '12

I am happy to say that Chloe is progressing along very well in all aspects of her growth. yay. lol

Last week at the pedi, she was just under 26 inches long and 16lbs 1oz yay. Last weigh in was Oct 30th at 15lbs 6oz and 25 1/2 inches long. lol For 9 months.

So her weight gain brought her up to the 15th percentile from the 3rd and her length just under the 15th from the 3rd.

She is crawling now(pretty much) sometimes its still an army crawl but not always. lol She can now put herself sitting up(could sit since 5.5 months) but could not put herself sitting kwim?

She can give high 5 now (up down and to the side) lol she waves hello now and goodbye. Which is way cute cause her wave bye is backwards to herself. lol
She can imitate patty cake most of the time (stubborn) lol
And she plays peek-a-boo with a blanket, she pulls it over her face and then brings it down with much excitement when we play. lol

And she can work my cell phone apps better then I can. lol she loves my phone it keeps her busy while I clean. lol

She will be 10 months next week. She is starting to pull herself up now, she was behind on that one. lol So no trying to walk yet. lol Oh and she babbles mamma and dada duh duh duh and says hi and bye (kinda lol) and random babbles.
Whats your 10 month old doing?

Meaghanne Mack 2 kids; Pittsburg, Kansas 9 posts
27th Nov '12

my son shawn was born 4 weeks early and weighed 5lbs 9.5 oz. after spending three weeks in the nicu we finally got to home......fast forward 10 months....he is walking, playing and trying to keep up with his almost 5 yr old brother all the time. working on bottle breaking, hes eating more solids and less baby food. dadadada is his favorite word, followed by bububub and mommomom. last doctor visit on nov 5th he was just under 18lbs and 28 inches tall. 15th percentile in height and 5th in weight. he is still small for his age but developing right on track. when i told his doctor he was starting to walk, his eyes got real big and he said" REALLY??" lol

blah 17 kids; Alabama 7639 posts
28th Nov '12

My lo is about to.be 11 months old but at 10 months she was standing alone then started walking. She can clap, waive, say yum, momma and baba. She makes kiss noises. She kisses too. She can blow and plays peek a boo with her blanket.

Shelby Reytenbach 1 child; United Kingdom 391 posts
28th Nov '12

my 10 month old crawls everywhere,can go from laying to sitting,pulls himself up on everything but not to feet only knees,he can stand for about 2 seconds.....he waves hello and goodbye,just started to dance to music,he is 32 inches long and 24lbs.!!x