20 Weeks ! Camden&Jordyn♥ Due January 14; 2 kids; 1 angel baby; private, ca, United States 450 posts
28th Nov '12

Im 20 weeks today.. im super happy. I've only gained like 10 pounds , which is good. still walking twice a day and eating healhty. Not feeling a sick as I used to which is a plus. seems like this pregnancy is slowly but sure progressing.. I'm to the point now where im soooo ANXIOUS to see him.. like i count the days.lol
Any mommies feel like that right now ? , or when you were pregers?. I thnk im overly-excited bc this is my first baby.lol

Feel free to PT , i'm always open to meet mew mama's

Shelby Chappell Due November 29 (girl); 1 child; Alberta 1575 posts
28th Nov '12

halfway there! I was super excited when I hit 20 weeks

Kira Sutkay 1 child; Flint, Michigan 539 posts
28th Nov '12
Quoting Mel_brown:" Im 20 weeks today.. im super happy. I've only gained like 10 pounds , which is good. still walking twice ... [snip!] ... you were pregers?. I thnk im overly-excited bc this is my first baby.lol Feel free to PT , i'm always open to meet mew mama's"

im at 36 weeks and im excited but it seems as soon as you hit your third trimester it slows down..keep up the walking cuz once u hit in your 30 week mark you get really bad back pains and more tired then ever drink lots of water still :)

r a b b i t ™ 1 child; Wildcat stuck in the Cards-nation, KY, United States 27518 posts
28th Nov '12

I'm extremely excited to meet my little girl, but right now I wish I could hit the pause button on this pregnancy. It's my last and it feels like it is going way too fast!

Leash25 2 kids; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1581 posts
28th Nov '12
Quoting Kira Sutkay:" im at 36 weeks and im excited but it seems as soon as you hit your third trimester it slows down..keep ... [snip!] ... walking cuz once u hit in your 30 week mark you get really bad back pains and more tired then ever drink lots of water still :)"

awwww dont say it will slow down:( i want it to speed up!!! and I already have the back pains!!!

op you look great !!! know what your are having yet??

Camden&Jordyn♥ Due January 14; 2 kids; 1 angel baby; private, ca, United States 450 posts
28th Nov '12
Quoting Leash25:" awwww dont say it will slow down:( i want it to speed up!!! and I already have the back pains!!! op you look great !!! know what your are having yet??"

well when i was 18 weeks i was told i would be having a baby girl.. Then at 19 weeks i was having chest and tummy trouble so i went to see my doc just to be safe.. then she says something about doing another ultrasound bc the babies legs werent open all the way... Then i found out i would be having a precious baby BOY.lol. fore sure. so im pretty excited.. i just want to see him soooo bad

28th Nov '12
Quoting Mel_brown:" well when i was 18 weeks i was told i would be having a baby girl.. Then at 19 weeks i was having chest ... [snip!] ... Then i found out i would be having a precious baby BOY.lol. fore sure. so im pretty excited.. i just want to see him soooo bad"

lol!!! awwww don't worry he will be before you know it!!! use this time to prepare for his entrance!!!

28th Nov '12
Quoting Leash25:" awwww dont say it will slow down:( i want it to speed up!!! and I already have the back pains!!! op you look great !!! know what your are having yet??"

im having a girl and the pains r getting worse i loved my second trimester i was really active and now im less im more hungry than ever so i eat everything now and everything i eat and drink i get heartburn so im hoping she will have hair lol

28th Nov '12
Quoting Kira Sutkay:" im having a girl and the pains r getting worse i loved my second trimester i was really active and now ... [snip!] ... hungry than ever so i eat everything now and everything i eat and drink i get heartburn so im hoping she will have hair lol "

lol! with my 1st i never had heartburn and he came out with a head full of hair... I am active. I walk at least once a day (its cold out) and I try to do excerises in the house and I am always on the run. I just try to work through the pains. i have rlp alot too... never even heard that term until this pregnancy!!! lol you dont have too much longer so your pain is almost over... I have 19 more weeks, well 18 and some odd days!!!

28th Nov '12
Quoting Leash25:" lol! with my 1st i never had heartburn and he came out with a head full of hair... I am active. I walk ... [snip!] ... lol you dont have too much longer so your pain is almost over... I have 19 more weeks, well 18 and some odd days!!!"

im getting nervous and excited i have 30 some days left i think she will have hair is there a way to tell through a ultrasound?

28th Nov '12
Quoting Kira Sutkay:" im getting nervous and excited i have 30 some days left i think she will have hair is there a way to tell through a ultrasound?"

not a regular utrasound. maybe a 3d one though. she may, i haven't seen many babies with no hair

Jenna Rae 2 kids; Wisconsin 607 posts
29th Nov '12

I'm 21 weeks today and I'm getting really excited to meet my son. It felt like my pregnancy was going by so fast up until I got to 20 weeks.

Destiny Marie Hicks 1 child; 1 angel baby; Mayville, North Dakota 240 posts
29th Nov '12

I'm 23 weeks and I am ready to meet my little girl! It's gone by so fast, I hope it goes as fast in the next few months. I'm ready to meet her!

30th Nov '12
Quoting Leash25:" not a regular utrasound. maybe a 3d one though. she may, i haven't seen many babies with no hair"

i even got a 4d ultrasound yesterday and she said you cant see the hair so i guess imma have to wait till she comes lol