39 weeks & Sex. Mama Bird [+2] ♥ 2 kids; Michigan 2647 posts
28th Nov '12

I decided to have sex lastnight. I was all hot and bothered, so I mad SO get all turned on, and BAM it was on. Then it hurt, like his p***s was super huge or something. Then it started to feel GREAT. Then it started to hurt again, then we stopped. And I laid there and cryed like a baby. It hurt so bad. Like I just lost my virginity. So I took a shower, and everything was better. then has contractions. WOOHOO. not. Has that happen to anyone??

Not here to please you 3 kids; Jacksonville, Florida 2214 posts
28th Nov '12

Yes , I dont even try have sex anymore. And it sucks bad.

*A&N's Mama* 2 kids; Halifax, Nova Scotia 4627 posts
28th Nov '12

We had sex tonight, doctor recommended LOL anyways, idk if it was because we hadn't had any in a while or if I lost a chunk of plug as well but there was a LOT of shit going I down there & took me a lot longer to clean than usual lol *fingers crossed*

Bri + 1.5 <3 Due October 20 (girl); 1 child; Florida 4350 posts
28th Nov '12

It sucks. I want sex so bad, it's like the first teimester all over again. Lol. But it sucks because we can only get into one position that is comfortable to me. Otherwise I feel really intence pressure & I ALWAYS get BH afterwards (at least I assume it's BH)

Ughh, why does sex have to suck so bad in the end when we need it the most! /:

Mama Bird [+2] ♥ 2 kids; Michigan 2647 posts
28th Nov '12

Right. I feel te exact same way! It sucks. I want sex, then he doesnt. But when he wants sex, I have to have it. lol. But it did hurt. Bad. lol

28th Nov '12

Take it from behind! We always spoon sex now and lube it up lol it still hurts like a mo' but I need to thin out this cervix if it kills me lol

Cady Browne Kendrick Due February 5 (girl); 1 child; Texas 218 posts
28th Nov '12

I think I figured out it depends on where the baby is and what the kiddo is doing. Sometimes it hurts like hell and I go curl up in a hot bubble bath after words crying, other times it's the best sex ever. I have notices when my lil bun in the oven is not moving, then it don't hurt, however if she is hyper and moving around a lot it tends to hurt really bad. But that is just my personal experience.

28th Nov '12
Quoting NevviesMom:" Take it from behind! We always spoon sex now and lube it up lol it still hurts like a mo' but I need to thin out this cervix if it kills me lol"

oh girl, trust me. thats what we have been doing.
Its thinning out really nice the doc said lmao. And Right now im haven slight contractions woohoo. my belly is tight. grr. I ate a pineapple popsicle with chunks, SO GOOD.

28th Nov '12
Quoting Giggity-Giggity:" oh girl, trust me. thats what we have been doing. Its thinning out really nice the doc said lmao. ... [snip!] ... And Right now im haven slight contractions woohoo. my belly is tight. grr. I ate a pineapple popsicle with chunks, SO GOOD."

Ahhhh!!! Lucky you!! Mine is thick & posterior but she said when it turns (?) I should be at 3-4 cms.. I don't wanna go overdue like I did with DD1 :(
Does pineapple help??

mumof2girls 34 kids; Louisiana 308 posts
28th Nov '12
Quoting Giggity-Giggity:" I decided to have sex lastnight. I was all hot and bothered, so I mad SO get all turned on, and BAM it ... [snip!] ... my virginity. So I took a shower, and everything was better. then has contractions. WOOHOO. not. Has that happen to anyone?? "

This happened to me today. Enjoyed every minute of it, but afterwards started contracting and having sharp pains down there. I'm hoping this means I'm dilating or something.. anything! lol

Renegade♥ 2 kids; 2 angel babies; Indian Rocks Beach, FL, United States 5465 posts
28th Nov '12

im only 31 weeks and sex is already awkward. >.<

28th Nov '12
Quoting NevviesMom:" Ahhhh!!! Lucky you!! Mine is thick & posterior but she said when it turns (?) I should be at 3-4 cms.. I don't wanna go overdue like I did with DD1 :( Does pineapple help??"

I heard it helps. SO said it does. But the popsicle was yummy lol

28th Nov '12
Quoting 2ndontheway:" This happened to me today. Enjoyed every minute of it, but afterwards started contracting and having sharp pains down there. I'm hoping this means I'm dilating or something.. anything! lol"

Hopefully! I hope all these contractions Ive been haven something has to be going on down there

Cady Browne Kendrick Due February 5 (girl); 1 child; Texas 218 posts
28th Nov '12
Quoting 2ndontheway:" This happened to me today. Enjoyed every minute of it, but afterwards started contracting and having sharp pains down there. I'm hoping this means I'm dilating or something.. anything! lol"

Having slight contractions or cramping after orgasm is normal unfortunately. :(

28th Nov '12
Quoting Cady Browne Kendrick:" Having slight contractions or cramping after orgasm is normal unfortunately. :("

It helps getting stuff started!