13 weeks snot like discharge? Ember Neugent 51 kids; Muskogee, Oklahoma 65 posts
29th Nov '12

I am 13 weeks and when I went pee and wiped I noticed what looked like a yellowish booger on the toilet paper a little bit smaller than a dime. There was not any blood or anything but it has got me really worried about something going wrong. So does anyone have any idea what this could be?

Pickle Due September 2 (boy); 1 child; 1 angel baby; Kentucky 4200 posts
29th Nov '12

I got all kinds of weird discharge in earlier pregnancy. i wouldn't worry unless you start bleeding but you could still mention it to your doctor for peace of mind.

Baby_Majick 52 kids; Sullivan, Missouri 4031 posts
29th Nov '12
Quoting Ember Neugent:" I am 13 weeks and when I went pee and wiped I noticed what looked like a yellowish booger on the toilet ... [snip!] ... or anything but it has got me really worried about something going wrong. So does anyone have any idea what this could be?"

Could be a BV infection or a piece of your mucus plug... but it will grow back, I had some come out too earlier in my pregnancy.

Baby_Majick 52 kids; Sullivan, Missouri 4031 posts
29th Nov '12
Quoting Ember Neugent:" I am 13 weeks and when I went pee and wiped I noticed what looked like a yellowish booger on the toilet ... [snip!] ... or anything but it has got me really worried about something going wrong. So does anyone have any idea what this could be?"

Could be a BV infection or a piece of your mucus plug... but it will grow back, I had some come out too earlier in my pregnancy.

Kari Corrupted 17 kids; Michigan 281 posts
29th Nov '12

I think it's just mucus. I have been having discharge for a few weeks now. Kinda yellowish. Buy some pantyliners girl :D

EDIT: My doc said this was normal for me, I had a subchorionic hematoma and was bleeding a bit.....I also had a couple friends tell me (TMI!) to buy some pantyliners and weird discharge was normal for them, too.

Ember Neugent 51 kids; Muskogee, Oklahoma 65 posts
29th Nov '12

It was really thick like I took the toilet paper and tried to spread it and squish it to get a better look at it and it stayed put. I know this is my third baby but the idea of something wrong scares the shit out of me.

Kari Corrupted 17 kids; Michigan 281 posts
29th Nov '12

Call your DR next chance you get and ask.

Tiff Dodson Due March 26 (girl); Gilmer, Texas 236 posts
29th Nov '12

that is normal i had that at 13 weeks also its gross lol but its normal i still have it that color once and awhile its been clear for the most part now

Ashley Foy 09 Due June 30 (boy); 1 child; Chesnee, South Carolina 127 posts
29th Nov '12

could possibly be something called bacterial vaginosis/vaginitis. its a type of infection, i had it with my first pregnancy quite frequently and I am pregnant with my second child (I will be 10 weeks tuesday) and have had two infections already, go see the Dr. they will do a pelvic exam and take a swab off of your cervix, if that is what it is, they will give you antibiotics and you will be ready to go. good luck!