36 Weeks and.. Nicholas'sMommy122012 1 child; Welch, West Virginia 421 posts
30th Nov '12

Today was my first Pelvic Exam, and Gosh it hurt! Dr. told me Lo is Locked in Head down position, and that I'm dialted 2cm. But goodness you can tell he's head down cause when he moves his head it hurts where my cervix are and it's like a tingling pain. But the cutest things is where he has his butt up under my ribs on the right side and his feet on my left side when he strecthes out you can literally almost see his foot in my side I Love feeling him move around it's one of the best feelings ever, I can not wait until he gets here and I can hold him in my arms and look into his sweet little eyes I'm so excited!! :)

I'm me 4 kids; Kentucky 3109 posts
30th Nov '12

good luck with everything!

Nicholas'sMommy122012 1 child; Welch, West Virginia 421 posts
30th Nov '12
Quoting I'm me:" good luck with everything!"

Thanks! Hopefully it won't be too much Longer! I'll be 37 weeks Wednesday so as long as I'm full term & my baby boy is healthy I'll be happy! (:

Aria Dawn's mommy 33 kids; Texas 1864 posts
30th Nov '12

Full term is 40 weeks, 37 is considered term.

Good luck.

30th Nov '12
Quoting Elena Dawn's mommy:" Full term is 40 weeks, 37 is considered term. Good luck."

True, but I will be happy with 37 or 38 weeks and with God's help he will be healthy and everything will be alright & Thanks! :)

Aria Dawn's mommy 33 kids; Texas 1864 posts
30th Nov '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Nicholas'sMommy122612:</b>" True, but I will be happy with 37 or 38 weeks and with God's help he will be healthy and everything will be alright & Thanks! :)"</blockquote>

I like how you spell nicholas btw :) these last few weeks suck!

30th Nov '12
Quoting Elena Dawn's mommy:" <blockquote><b>Quoting Nicholas'sMommy122612:</b>" True, but I will be happy with 37 ... [snip!] ... will be alright & Thanks! :)"</blockquote> I like how you spell nicholas btw :) these last few weeks suck!"

Thanks & Ikr! Lol

Phama Due December 23 (boy); Houston, Texas 1 posts
30th Nov '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Nicholas'sMommy122612:</b>" Today was my first Pelvic Exam, and Gosh it hurt! Dr. told me Lo is Locked in Head down position, and ... [snip!] ... ever, I can not wait until he gets here and I can hold him in my arms and look into his sweet little eyes I'm so excited!! :)"</blockquote>

Congrats! I wonder if you have any Braxton Hicks so far? Your and mine dates are 2 days apart and I'm also dilated but in 34 weeks so doctor put me on rest. I'm facing breathing issue on and off. Rest of the pregnancy is great. Do face anything like that?

30th Nov '12
Quoting Phama:" <blockquote><b>Quoting Nicholas'sMommy122612:</b>" Today was my first Pelvic Exam, ... [snip!] ... so doctor put me on rest. I'm facing breathing issue on and off. Rest of the pregnancy is great. Do face anything like that?"

Thanks! & Congrats to you as well! And Yes I get Braxton Hicks quite a few times in a day, but they aren't too bad where I drink lots of water, and yes I stay short of breath! so your def not alone on that one!