Cast Your Vote:
- Did both & they were right! -- Votes: 0
- Did both & they were wrooooong... -- Votes: 1
- Did the baking soda & it was right. -- Votes: 2
- Did the baking soda & it was wrong. -- Votes: 0
- Did the drano & it was right. -- Votes: 1
- Did the drano & it was wrong. -- Votes: 0
- I waited until my sono like a normal person ;) -- Votes: 13
Im 8 weeks & 5 days today. When is the earliest I can do it?
Waited until my ultrasound lolol.
Did baking soda at 5w and it said boy. Did it at 14w and it said girl.
I won't know until Jan 9 (I'm 16w tomorrow and will be 21w3d when I find out)
Those "test" are just luck of the draw. I don't think there's anything in urine to determine the sex. It's fun to speculate whether it's right or wrong though. :)
I don't actually believe the old wives tales. I did try a couple though just for shits n giggles.
I did the baking soda one, but was well past 10 weeks and it said boy. I also did the red cabbage one the same day as the baking soda one it as well said boy. We're having a boy. :)