10 weeks and feel baby? Amy mommy of 4 Due June 27; 51 kids; Arlington, Washington 361 posts
1st Dec '12

Ok. I tried reading past posts on this subject but there was a lot if rude ass people calling the woman who could feel their baby move this early morons and idiots. Well this is pregnancy number 6 but pregnancy number 4 that has lived this long. I'm feeling little butterfly flutters in my uterus. I really believe I'm felling something in there. I know the more pregnancies you have the sooner you show and the sooner you feel it. Before anyone calls me an idiot or moron and judge me know that I'm far from those. I'm a well educated nurse and I know what I'm talking about. So please keep your negitivty off my post. Thank you :-)

*A&N's Mama* 2 kids; Halifax, Nova Scotia 4627 posts
1st Dec '12

Honestly, 10 weeks is too soon.

LaLa_Crazy 2 kids; Copiague, New York 1293 posts
1st Dec '12

I seriously doubt it.

Melissa + 2 :) 2 kids; Traverse City, Michigan 3069 posts
1st Dec '12

Congrats!!

Elle With FOUR! 4 kids; Wichita, KS, United States 18964 posts
1st Dec '12

10 weeks is too early

ƒideℓis ϟ 1 child; Cherry Hill, New Jersey 5085 posts
1st Dec '12

No idea. Congrats on your baby!

Nikkie Beee Due January 29; 2 kids; Victorville, California 3968 posts
1st Dec '12

Highly unlikely, could possibly be gas bubbles. You'll feel your LO soon enough though.

Not here to please you 3 kids; Jacksonville, Florida 2214 posts
1st Dec '12

Maybe be the bubbles from all the movement. Is way my ob explained it. Congrats on the pregnancy.

luvmy2grlz&boy! 19 kids; Neepawa, Manitoba 2371 posts
1st Dec '12

I felt the first fluttery movements with this baby at around 13 weeks. It is my 4th pregnancy at 13 weeks. I didn't feel them every day or on a regular basis, but every once in while I would feel him.
I have no idea if you're feeling them, you very well could be!!
I think I felt baby boy so early this time because he loves to hang out near the top of my uterus, has my whole pregnancy.

Congrats to you!!

Edited to add: I had at 13 weeks and my ultrasound technician said it wouldn't surprise her if I felt him then. She had a hard time getting good pictures of him because he moves non-stop!

Amy mommy of 4 Due June 27; 51 kids; Arlington, Washington 361 posts
1st Dec '12

I googled it and read up on it. When you lay on your back or stomach and it's not your first baby yes you can feel fluttering in the uterus. Iyd not kicking bit the little tiny fetus and the sack can float up aginst the wall of the uterus and can cause a fluttering effect. The more pregnancies you have the earlier you feel those glitters. So we all know our bodies and we all are different so just because you don't feel it doesnt mean the next person can't. Every body us different. Keep that in mind ;-)

1st Dec '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting

Leslie Graham-Newton Due April 16; 2 kids; Rolla, Missouri 193 posts
1st Dec '12

Congrats :D
I felt my daughter that early as well :D and my doctor said it is very well possible :D
Now Im 20 weeks and I feel her move all the time I love it:)
Enjoy this feeling we don't have that many weeks of it to enjoy and it will be over before we know it :(

*A&N's Mama* 2 kids; Halifax, Nova Scotia 4627 posts
1st Dec '12

I don't understand the point of this post? The title is a question whether or not you're feeling baby at 10 weeks. Then you go on stating you're sure it's the baby. So what are you looking for here?

Bri + One ♥ Due October 19; 1 child; Florida 4316 posts
1st Dec '12

It could be possible. I mean since you have had multiple pregnancies before. I really have no idea.

1st Dec '12

I'm looking to see if anyone else feels it too and for reassurance. I hope that answers your question