5 year olds birthday? MamaDSx2&SDD Due July 8; 3 kids; 1 angel baby; Monroe, Michigan 10013 posts
3rd Dec '12

What would/have/are you doing ? AJ is going to be 5 next month
I wanted to throw him a birthday like every year, but no one ever wants to come (not even family) So i figured maybe if his dad and i can get along well enough we would take him and our 3 year old to do something just the 4 of us, but the only idea I have is bowling. It's hard to find something to do with winter birthday :/

*WishingUponAStar* 2 kids; 4 angel babies; Lawton, Oklahoma 18437 posts
3rd Dec '12

My son will be 5 this Thursday, so we are just having a little Christmas party. I only know one family I can invite that has 2 older kids. lol We are just going to be making Christmas decorations and Christmas cookies. The kids are dressing up with antlers and red noses and playing "reindeer games" (aka kids board games lol). If we weren't going to do the Christmas party, I was just going to take him out to a pizza place with an arcade for his birthday. lol

user banned SAN FRANCISCO, CA, United States 24574 posts
3rd Dec '12

Our sons 5th Birthday was at a roller rink. He started playing hockey earlier that year, so he was totally obsessed with skating. I think bowling is a great idea or mini golf, gokarts, one of those moon bounce places...etc.

MamaDSx2&SDD Due July 8; 3 kids; 1 angel baby; Monroe, Michigan 10013 posts
3rd Dec '12
Quoting .chele.:" Our sons 5th Birthday was at a roller rink. He started playing hockey earlier that year, so he was totally ... [snip!] ... totally obsessed with skating. I think bowling is a great idea or mini golf, gokarts, one of those moon bounce places...etc."

I'd LOVE to take him to do mini golf, but it'll be too cold the end of January to be outside doing that and we don't have any indoor ones, I thought about laser tag but figured he's too young for that.

ugh this is a tough age :/ I'll have to ask him what HE wants to do when it gets closer. It's still almost 2 months away!