15 weeks! P Pickle Pants 98 kids; California 20522 posts
5th Dec '12

I've been slacking on the belly pictures (my phone was stolen and I was iphone-less for a week!), so I promise to update this thread with one tomorrow!

Other than the picture, this week:
1. Feeling ALL day movement now. Woot! Its not constant, but its happening continuously. I get a few bumps and swooshes every hour or more throughout the day. Just a nudge here and a roll there still, but consistently enough that I can ALMOST go pee without checking the TP obsessively---I still check, but I don't stare at it and analyze it like I did for the first 11 weeks that I knew I was pregnant. So, that's a good thing!
2. This is the FURTHEST I have come in ANY pregnancy (including the one with my living son!) without ANY bleeding. So, no matter what happens from here on out, this is the furthest I've come without THAT happening, so that makes me slightly less crazy.
3. I'm contemplating the whole shower thing---enough that we have a date set and a tentative plan (a hot-cocoa/fondue party! only a couple of less-annoying games. and a few good friends and such). A friend of mine from college may even be able to FLY IN to see me for it, so that'd be amazing (plus having help unloading it and putting it all away after since DH will be working a lot and I'll be on light duty!)
4. Migraines are my constant company---WTF?!? I haven't had a migraine since 2008 when I got pregnant with my oldest. I had hoped they would PERMANENTLY be a thing of my past. BOO!
5. My son now says "Mommy, your belly is huge. Can the baby come out now?" Haha! Sorry dude!
6. He's still 100% convinced I'm having a girl. Strange!
7. DH is starting to be less reserved about this baby and ask about him/her more and bond a little better---I think once we pass viability he'll bond even more. He's even more worried than I am and afraid to get attached. Poor guy. But I know he'll change his tune as soon as baby starts kicking HIM. Then he'll know baby's nice and stubborn and has a decent chance of making it :D

Other than the pic I owe you, not much else going on. Just gearing up for Christmas and trying to get everything done before I have surgery on the 18th. SOOO much stuff to do!

Loretta West [+1] Due March 25; TTC since May 2013; 1 child; Auckland, New Zealand 5742 posts
5th Dec '12

Yay for sticky, active babies! Congratulations, glad to hear everything is going well :) Hope it continues! <3

κατι 1 child; Memphis, Tennessee 3143 posts
5th Dec '12

Congrats on the 15 week mark! <3

Vindictive 50 kids; Switzerland 30558 posts
5th Dec '12

Anna was completely sure Noah would be a boy. Then she was insistent he would have lots of dark hair (and blue eyes, but that won't be known for awhile). Kids can be freaky sometimes!

I'm glad everything is smooth sailing so far. :)

Zach&Evan&Jacob'sMom 3 kids; 7 angel babies; Fall Branch, Tennessee 48608 posts
5th Dec '12
Quoting P Pickle Pants:" I've been slacking on the belly pictures (my phone was stolen and I was iphone-less for a week!), so ... [snip!] ... on. Just gearing up for Christmas and trying to get everything done before I have surgery on the 18th. SOOO much stuff to do!"

My husband has been the same way. He asks about the baby now and then, but you can tell he is still a bit distant. Which I understand.

Hopefully our hubbies get to feel the babies from the outside soon! I actually felt this LO on the outside the next before last. Which really surprised me. Lol. I could feel pretty strong taps on the inside, so I put my hand over that spot. Like I usually would. Shortly after, I felt three strong taps from the inside and the outside. It was crazy but amazing :P Of course, last night the baby didn't kick as strong, so Randel didn't get to feel. Hopefully soon though!

Destiny Marie Hicks 1 child; 1 angel baby; Mayville, North Dakota 240 posts
5th Dec '12

Congrats on making it to 15 weeks!! (: Hope the baby is a healthy one! Best of luck to you! (:

P Pickle Pants 98 kids; California 20522 posts
5th Dec '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Zach&Evan'sMom (14wks!):</b>" My husband has been the same way. He asks about the baby now and then, but you can tell he is still ... [snip!] ... crazy but amazing :P Of course, last night the baby didn't kick as strong, so Randel didn't get to feel. Hopefully soon though!"</blockquote>

DH felt one of those super strong ones already, but he didn't get a repeat when he was paying attention, so he wasn't as comforted as he would have been with a few kicks in a row. I plan to drink some coffee when he gets off work tonight to see if I can make baby wake up. Baby always kicks when I snuggle DH :)

5th Dec '12
Quoting P Pickle Pants:" <blockquote><b>Quoting Zach&Evan'sMom (14wks!):</b>" My husband has been the same ... [snip!] ... to drink some coffee when he gets off work tonight to see if I can make baby wake up. Baby always kicks when I snuggle DH :)"

Lol. Good idea :) I hope that the baby kicks him a few times nice and hard :)

5th Dec '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Zach&Evan'sMom (14wks!):</b>" Lol. Good idea :) I hope that the baby kicks him a few times nice and hard :)"</blockquote>

When I was 21 weeks with Smidget with as laying in bed spooning him and he kept saying "quit poking me!"

I just giggled til he figured it out!

5th Dec '12
Quoting P Pickle Pants:" <blockquote><b>Quoting Zach&Evan'sMom (14wks!):</b>" Lol. Good idea :) I hope that ... [snip!] ... with Smidget with as laying in bed spooning him and he kept saying "quit poking me!" I just giggled til he figured it out!"

How funny!

5th Dec '12

Baby was going nuts so I tried to feel---and I did! From the outside!!! Aaaah!

5th Dec '12
Quoting P Pickle Pants:" Baby was going nuts so I tried to feel---and I did! From the outside!!! Aaaah!"

It is awesome, isn't it?!? :P

5th Dec '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Zach&Evan'sMom (14wks!):</b>" It is awesome, isn't it?!? :P "</blockquote>

Made me totally giddy.

5th Dec '12
Quoting P Pickle Pants:" <blockquote><b>Quoting Zach&Evan'sMom (14wks!):</b>" It is awesome, isn't it?!? :P "</blockquote> Made me totally giddy."

When I felt it the other night, my first thought was NO way. Lol. Then I had a stupid grin on my face and I couldn't stop smiling :)