36 wks pregnant and hubby left Amy Lynn07 33 kids; Florida 966 posts
13th Dec '12

Well to make a long story short I found out I was pregnant back in May and soon after that my husband left me whent to GA and took everything that I owned with him to GA including my car. He has all of my clothes etc in GA in storage and it's in his name and won't give them back. He just recently got out of the Military. Well after he left me I was so hurt I told him I didn't love him anymore we have been married 3yrs. Well come to find out not only has he slept with my best friend but another 5 girls. One before he left GA to come back down to FL supposable to be closer to his son I'm about to have. Well I gave him a second chance and since then he has been living at a friends house because it's easier for him to get to school seeing that he got my car repoed bc he didn't want me to work. We had agreed that was fine and we were getting along good. Well I was admitted into the hospital a couple days ago and he didn't come see me nor call me only text. Well I got out and tried calling him and he will only text me not call me. Last night he said he need him time and I said you're picking a pretty shitty time to do this I'm getting induced in 2wks and no respnse other that he still loves me and he is going to be here for me and his son. Well I look at his phone record and he's been talking to this girl non stop but won't talk to me so I called her and she was very nice and said they were just friends. Let me tell you he is 28 and she is 19. Well I finally get a hold of him today and he was working and said that he loves me but doesn't want to be with me and that he was busy and he would call me back. I'm just so lost because he is not the man I married. I am so scared and I have nothing now no job and living with my parents. I sold my car to move all the way from FL to wa State to be with him. I gave up everything. I just have no one but my mom to talk to about it and I'm so scared/nervous about having this baby as it is my first. Do you think I should let him in the delivery room or even let him sighn the birth certificate? I' just so lost right now :(

Phallus Cranium cocksuck, LA, Sri Lanka 108769 posts
13th Dec '12

Back the truck up.

He got your car repo'd b/c he didn't want you to work? :?

user banned ; 1 child; 1 angel baby; Japan 930 posts
13th Dec '12

Man screw him, I would just start all over and forget him as hard as it may be. I'm in a complicated situation with my BD as well but I just tell myself that if he decides not to be there for his daughter we will be just fine without him!

Chibs 2 kids; Missouri 12147 posts
13th Dec '12

Leave him
And put him on the BC,he is the father and it will save you a lot of headache later when it comes to child support,custody ect

Amy Lynn07 33 kids; Florida 966 posts
13th Dec '12
Quoting .Colleen.:" Back the truck up. He got your car repo'd b/c he didn't want you to work? :?"

The car was in both of our names but he was suppose to make the payments. One night late he came and took the car out of my drive way and then sent me a message on fb that he had it. He stoped making the payments instead of letting me keep it and find a job so I could pay for it plus I had no ride to the drs Ihad to depend on my parents.

2 Baby Girls Due May 19; 4 kids; Utah 3212 posts
13th Dec '12

I wouldn't let him in the delivery room, that's for sure. I say, get a divorce, and definitely make sure you fill out the child support stuff NOW.

HopingforaMiracle 1 child; USA 22940 posts
13th Dec '12

Honestly you should have expected something like this to happen. It is up to you who is in the delivery room and if he signs the birth certificate. It may be a situation where he may not be with you but he wants to be there for his son.

M A M A of ♥ N E Due March 14; 17 kids; 582 posts
13th Dec '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Amy Lynn07:</b>" Well to make a long story short I found out I was pregnant back in May and soon after that my husband ... [snip!] ... Do you think I should let him in the delivery room or even let him sighn the birth certificate? I' just so lost right now :("</blockquote>

I'd let him be apart of your sons life and sign it if he chooses, but you should definitely stop talking to him and divorce him. Cheating in marriage is so wrong and he sounds like he will or is going to do it again, he should be with you not some friend..

13th Dec '12
Quoting PeanutButter*HerbalifeLad:" Leave him And put him on the BC,he is the father and it will save you a lot of headache later when it comes to child support,custody ect"

yea but then he has every righ to take him when he wants and what if he runs off to GA again.

13th Dec '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting 2 Baby Girls:</b>" I wouldn't let him in the delivery room, that's for sure. I say, get a divorce, and definitely make sure you fill out the child support stuff NOW."</blockquote>

I couldn't fill out child support paperwork until she was born

13th Dec '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Amy Lynn07:</b>" yea but then he has every righ to take him when he wants and what if he runs off to GA again."</blockquote>

Not if you get a custody arrangement

13th Dec '12

The thing is I have no money for a lwayer to get a divorce I have already called and I have no one to help me right now. I am planning on getting a job after my son is born.

user banned 2 kids; Bat Cave, North Carolina 64587 posts
13th Dec '12

Yeaahhhh....
I'm gonna have to say fuck him, and fuck that entire situation.
For all the "good" he's doing, you might as well be alone, be divorced, and file for child support.

13th Dec '12
Quoting HopingforaMiracle:" <blockquote><b>Quoting Amy Lynn07:</b>" yea but then he has every righ to take him ... [snip!] ... to take him when he wants and what if he runs off to GA again."</blockquote> Not if you get a custody arrangement"

I know and it's like $400 to start it I have already checked into it.

13th Dec '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Amy Lynn07:</b>" I know and it's like $400 to start it I have already checked into it."</blockquote>

Ok