1 year PP bodies? Love what it is.. 1 child; Vidalia, Louisiana 1415 posts
17th Dec '12

If anyone don't mind can y'all show me a pic of yall's belly 1 year pp? My baby will be 1 next month and I'm at 110 but my belly is still flabby/pudgy.
Also will y'all tell me what workouts y'all done? This is ridiculous I need some support!

My♥Maja&Livija Due March 1; 2 kids; Santa Cruz, California 27348 posts
17th Dec '12

I'm 2 years pp. Down almost 80lbs and skinner/more fit than I was in Highschool. 2 kids ruined my belly. Its the one section that no matter how much I workout wont budge.

.t a y l o r. 3 kids; Indiana 3847 posts
17th Dec '12

Running. You can do crunches and sit ups and all that, but I've found running works the best. It gets your cardio up and works out more than just your core. I ran every other day and did yoga every morning and evening.

Love what it is.. 1 child; Vidalia, Louisiana 1415 posts
17th Dec '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting My♥Maja&Livija:</b>" I'm 2 years pp. Down almost 80lbs and skinner/more fit than I was in Highschool. 2 kids ruined my belly. Its the one section that no matter how much I workout wont budge."</blockquote>

It's your lower abdominal huh? My belly looks awesome it's just my lower section is so ugly!! I wish I knew good workout for it.. I don't want it completly flat but I want the majority of it gone Atleast :(

17th Dec '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting T + T = A S G ♥:</b>" Running. You can do crunches and sit ups and all that, but I've found running works the best. It gets ... [snip!] ... It gets your cardio up and works out more than just your core. I ran every other day and did yoga every morning and evening."</blockquote>

What about power walking?? Will that work?
And I did sit ups and stuff for awhile and it made me lose weight and made my belly look worse so I gave up on that.

packersgirl + 3 3 kids; Minnesota 26214 posts
17th Dec '12

I would, but it wouldn't be fair since I got a tummy tuck.

JΔS Georgia 74495 posts
status 17th Dec '12

I will in a sec. I am 2 years pp but I look the same as I did 1 year pp. I breast fed and do a lot of cardio. I eat very well. When it comes to belly fat, diet is #1.

17th Dec '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting packersgirl + 3:</b>" I would, but it wouldn't be fair since I got a tummy tuck."</blockquote>

Your so lucky,I wish I would afford that.

17th Dec '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Jas ♥:</b>" I will in a sec. I am 2 years pp but I look the same as I did 1 year pp. I breast fed and do a lot of cardio. I eat very well. When it comes to belly fat, diet is #1."</blockquote>

What's the best diet? I was thinking about taking vitamins or something. Would that help as I work out?

.t a y l o r. 3 kids; Indiana 3847 posts
17th Dec '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Love what it is..:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting T + T = A S G ♥:</b>" Running. You can do crunches and ... [snip!] ... that work? And I did sit ups and stuff for awhile and it made me lose weight and made my belly look worse so I gave up on that."</blockquote>

Why not just run, lol

JΔS Georgia 74495 posts
status 17th Dec '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Love what it is..:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Jas ♥:</b>" I will in a sec. I am 2 years pp but I look ... [snip!] ... What's the best diet? I was thinking about taking vitamins or something. Would that help as I work out?"</blockquote>

Yup, I take a multivitamin, iron (I'm anemic), b-12 and spirulina. The b-12 and spirulina give me energy that I need to get through working out. Jumping jacks and planks are really good for the midsection. I like Russian twists too. I mostly eat clean. Berries and nuts are fat burners. So is green tea.

Here are my pics. On iPad, can't link. I'm sorry.

http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac136/bigheadbitch/4f3dbb5f4e99632010f4af3349cbc11c.jpg

http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac136/bigheadbitch/28184ca607e8fa4785ec479a722a8043.jpg

17th Dec '12
Quoting Love what it is..:" <blockquote><b>Quoting My♥Maja&Livija:</b>" I'm 2 years pp. Down almost 80lbs ... [snip!] ... is so ugly!! I wish I knew good workout for it.. I don't want it completly flat but I want the majority of it gone Atleast :("

Yeah the pooch below the belly button. I've always had one my whole life so its not a shocker it wont go away.

17th Dec '12
Quoting T + T = A S G ♥:" <blockquote><b>Quoting Love what it is..:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting T ... [snip!] ... and it made me lose weight and made my belly look worse so I gave up on that."</blockquote> Why not just run, lol"

I run. A LOT and workout 6 days a week. Sometimes its just the way the body is made.

17th Dec '12

This is mine right before I got the tuck at about 8 1/2 9 mos PP

imagejpeg_3.jpgimagejpeg_2-4.jpg

And how I looked the morning of my c section

2pzb803.jpg

17th Dec '12
Quoting My♥Maja&Livija:" I run. A LOT and workout 6 days a week. Sometimes its just the way the body is made."

I do too.

Pregnancy can ruin the skin and muscle. It can cause diastasis recti and that makes you look like you have a pooch and you CANNOT exercise that away