11 months! Juggernog-aholic 4 kids; 2 angel babies; P, AR, United States 19809 posts
23rd Dec '12

Ezra is 11 months old today!! Which also means we have been EBF for 11 months :D

**POOF**

missed them :lol:

Sofia's Mummy♥ 1 child; United Kingdom 7331 posts
23rd Dec '12

Yay for BFing!
We just hit 2 years :)

Rebel♥ 2 kids; 2 angel babies; Indian Rocks Beach, FL, United States 4998 posts
23rd Dec '12

good job!!! we made it to 14months.

what a cutie!

Commander Shepard 18 kids; Jacksonville, Florida 6447 posts
23rd Dec '12

Yay! Soooo cute!

Juggernog-aholic 4 kids; 2 angel babies; P, AR, United States 19809 posts
23rd Dec '12
Quoting Sofia's Mummy♥:" Yay for BFing! We just hit 2 years :)"

I would love to go to at least 2 years! My family all thinks I either should have stopped already or should at his first birthday. I plan to go as long as he will let me.

23rd Dec '12
Quoting →Ebahϖ:" good job!!! we made it to 14months. what a cutie!"

Aww that's awesome!!

And thank you :)

23rd Dec '12
Quoting Commander Shepard:" Yay! Soooo cute!"

Thank ya hun!

How have you been?

Sofia's Mummy♥ 1 child; United Kingdom 7331 posts
23rd Dec '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Juggernog-aholic:</b>" I would love to go to at least 2 years! My family all thinks I either should have stopped already or should at his first birthday. I plan to go as long as he will let me."</blockquote>

Good job it's not their b**bs he's feeding from then! :D
I've not had any comments from family, thank god.

23rd Dec '12
Quoting Sofia's Mummy♥:" <blockquote><b>Quoting Juggernog-aholic:</b>" I would love to go to at least 2 years! ... [snip!] ... Good job it's not their b**bs he's feeding from then! :D I've not had any comments from family, thank god."

Exactly!

I'm the first one in my family who has breastfed. And when I go to my mom's, she makes me go to a different room to feed him even if I use a cover... But, whatever. I can still feed him and have some peace and quiet :lol:

Commander Shepard 18 kids; Jacksonville, Florida 6447 posts
23rd Dec '12
Quoting Juggernog-aholic:" Thank ya hun! How have you been?"

Only one word can describe my mindset these days.
Ugh.

I've been getting the "omg something is going to happen to DD or to the baby after he is born" anxiety. I don't even like driving anywhere because I'm afraid we're going to get into a car accident. I think I'm going to talk to my doctor about it tomorrow at my appointment. :?

23rd Dec '12
Quoting Commander Shepard:" Only one word can describe my mindset these days. Ugh. I've been getting the "omg something is going ... [snip!] ... afraid we're going to get into a car accident. I think I'm going to talk to my doctor about it tomorrow at my appointment. :?"

Aww :( I had that in all of my pregnancies. Hopefully your doctor can help somehow.

I haven't been on much lately :oops: I get on in the mornings to check my stuff, and then usually don't get back on until that night. Things have been crazy lately and all my free time has been doing little things with the kids and playing bo2 :)

Soon 2B Mom of 2 2 kids; North Highlands, California 3785 posts
23rd Dec '12

He is such a little cutie!!! Congrats on BF for that long!! I had so many problems trying to BF with DS. I tried so hard, but I ended up drying up after about a month :( I'm gonna try again with this baby though, so wish me luck :D

23rd Dec '12
Quoting Soon 2B Mom of 2:" He is such a little cutie!!! Congrats on BF for that long!! I had so many problems trying to BF with ... [snip!] ... I tried so hard, but I ended up drying up after about a month :( I'm gonna try again with this baby though, so wish me luck :D"

Thank you!

And good luck! I didn't even try with my first two and I wish I would have.

Chelsea Stidham 1 child; California 489 posts
23rd Dec '12

Omg hes soooooo cute!!!

23rd Dec '12
Quoting Chelsea Stidham:" Omg hes soooooo cute!!!"

:lol: thank you!